Quantcast

theforecast is looking good

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I was feeding a chick's cat a few years ago while she was out of town, and the fugger got scared and attacked me on day 2. I threw a blanket over it, and didn't go back...

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I was feeding a chick's cat a few years ago while she was out of town, and the fugger got scared and attacked me on day 2. I threw a blanket over it, and didn't go back...
I love to think about cat sitting and remembering how my friend Pat crapped in his cousin, Starla's cat box the day she returned home. She honestly freaked out that her cat pooped such a big pooh. Pat finally told her after she scooped. Man - I love that story. :rofl:

J

JRB

I sure hope Orlando is nice the week I am there. 2 more weeks.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
I love to think about cat sitting and remembering how my friend Pat crapped in his cousin, Starla's cat box the day she returned home. She honestly freaked out that her cat pooped such a big pooh. Pat finally told her after she scooped. Man - I love that story. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
loco said:

that was great Ill put these new smilies to good use:rofl: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
dfinn said:
or venture out into the backcountry
i'm not sure what the traffic is like there, but last year i tried to drive out to waterhouse peak on president's day weekend and couldn't even get that far. i end up locking myself inside and hating the world. maybe things are different up on the north shore traffic-wise.....

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
amydalayna said:
i'm not sure what the traffic is like there, but last year i tried to drive out to waterhouse peak on president's day weekend and couldn't even get that far. i end up locking myself inside and hating the world. maybe things are different up on the north shore traffic-wise.....
From what I've heard waterhouse is a really popular spot, I've only driven by it but it looks like fun. We have way less traffice up here, and I would guess less people in general trying to get to the spots you want to be at. Shoot me a PM if you want some easy to get to spots where you won't run into too many people.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
narlus said:
florida, here we come:
Surprisingly enough, we’re actually getting some rain and cold weather here in Southern California. Considering it was almost 90 degrees on Monday, it’s a big contrast. We haven’t have rain in almost 6 weeks, so we could probably stand to get some rain out here. It looks like we will be doing some trail work this weekend…

J

JRB

blt2ride said:
Surprisingly enough, we’re actually getting some rain and cold weather here in Southern California. Considering it was almost 90 degrees on Monday, it’s a big contrast. We haven’t have rain in almost 6 weeks, so we could probably stand to get some rain out here. It looks like we will be doing some trail work this weekend…
It was 82 yesterday, for a record high. It is in the 40s today, with a chance of freezing rain with 1/3" ice accumulations here. :dead:

Stupid cold. :mumble:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
If we get lucky, we might finally get a little rain this weekend. I am so sick of all this dang sunshine and 70+ degree temps. Seriously, too... I love rainy cloudy days.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
It's mostly the attitude that gives it away. :D
i should clarify that i am visiting my in-laws, not my parents. my parents (piano teacher, community school teacher) would never be confused w/ people of great wealth, and to be fair to my wife's parents, he didn't make his decent coin until much later in life.