Quantcast

TheMontashu made a "customer" cry today

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I think it is despicable that he laughed at a "customer" because he looks different than we do.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The customer walked in, TheMontashoe said, "hey we look a lot alike! We could be twins!"

The customer cried.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
A "customer" came in today with an electric blue lacoste polo, faded jeans, and aviators along with a douchey looking haircut. I couldn't contain myself and busted up laughing at him (sanjuro was laughing louder than I was) He proceeded to defend himself by saying I looked like I didn't care what I looked like. He, being an idiot didn't realized I really don't care how I look when I'm working at a bike shop., I would rather get a shirt I got for free all gross and greasy rather than a nice one. He then proceeded to talk **** about how I was working a 10$ an hour job and how he was at some motorcycle race picking up chicks. I called him out pointing out that he lived with his mom and next time I looked over he was waiting in his truck for his friend to finish using the shock pump.

edit, I also made the kid, who stole his moms car to get weed, get all butthurt yesterday

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I was laughing hard (I still am).

The "customer", who has received multiple hookups from the previous manager and we have yet to see a dime of profit, looked just like the pics of collar poppers (which is what made me laugh in the first place) I see here.

I even said that I might deserved to get punched in the face but I could help myself from laughing.

Who knew he would take it so seriously? It was really all in fun, until TheMontashu got involved and made him cry.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Alot of my friends used to work with Stone. Very similar styles of dress and attitude, if I gauge the stories correctly.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
we should start a "bike shop customer secret photo" thread...taking secret photos of customers is fun. albeit, a little weird. especially when they catch me.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Was not me, I was yupping it up in Newport Beach today.
Sanjuro, who do you know ftom H&F? Varian?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dude, Mark's my boy. I'm sure he talks tons of **** since I've gone and turned "yuppie".

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
heh my old shop we had a group of regular customers known as the "whack pack" very quirky weird bunch. Among them was a guy who tried to sell us a kickstand he found on the side of the trail.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
does the level of doushebaggery increase linearly or exponentially with the number of collars popped?
Exponentially I think, kind of like the Richter Scale, but 4 collars is like a 10 on the Richter scale. At that point the douche is so strong that there is no real point in measuring anymore.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Exponentially I think, kind of like the Richter Scale, but 4 collars is like a 10 on the Richter scale. At that point the douche is so strong that there is no real point in measuring anymore.
Yes. I think 5 popped collars would be similar to Los Angles falling off the coast of CA.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

You mean this guy was in your shop?
He's a known "target of opportunity..."