Quantcast

There are feathers every where....

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Why is bob wearing your shirt?
That's Bob's shirt. He still had the size sticker on last weekend, and it said medium. My fat ass can't wear a medium.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Loco, my guess is that its a chicken ****er, and he's leaving the dead chickens back there after he has his way with them, and that coyotes are taking the remains off to eat them.

I heard chickens are the most commonly raped farm animal. You need to set up one of those motion censor hunting cameras to capture the perv in the act, so then you can give the pic to the newspaper and ruin the individual for life.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Loco, my guess is that its a chicken ****er, and he's leaving the dead chickens back there after he has his way with them, and that coyotes are taking the remains off to eat them.

I heard chickens are the most commonly raped farm animal. You need to set up one of those motion censor hunting cameras to capture the perv in the act, so then you can give the pic to the newspaper and ruin the individual for life.
I joked about him being a chicken ****er, but I don't want to see it. I may just call the cops. I can't imagine. That is the grossest ****ing thought I have ever had. :dead: ugh - it's ruining a cool riding spot for me. :mumble:

J

JRB

I had fried chicken today, and just can't stop thinking about these damn birds. :dead:

I think I am calling the police.

J

JRB

Still not really clear on what could be going on. I did mention it in Dallas yesterday and the chick at the web firm did a google search on how to poke a chicken, and it turns out there is quite a bit of info. Apparently there is a site called zoophile.net or something, where they seem to condone sex with animals. Not quite right. :dead:

*you will not find that crap in my cache ever to tell you what it might be about.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Still not really clear on what could be going on. I did mention it in Dallas yesterday and the chick at the web firm did a google search on how to poke a chicken, and it turns out there is quite a bit of info. Apparently there is a site called zoophile.net or something, where they seem to condone sex with animals. Not quite right. :dead:

*you will not find that crap in my cache ever to tell you what it might be about.
Yeah, chickens get raped alot dude. I guarantee that is whats up... As I said, there are probably dead chickens around, but coyotes and coons will eat them up quick...

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Yeah, chickens get raped alot dude. I guarantee that is whats up... As I said, there are probably dead chickens around, but coyotes and coons will eat them up quick...
I really hope it's a chupacabra.

J

JRB

The quad runner guys say they saw 30 or 40 dead ducks a while back, so that is likely where the feather came from. They also say that they found a coyote dead hanging from a rope in a tree. I hope I see these sick bastards so I can call the cops. Apparently they are cool with the 4 wheeler guys riding, so they shouldn't mind bikes. That is cool that the cops are an option now.