Quantcast

There are some CRAZY people out there...

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
The Story. (scroll down to link to cut to the chase)
So I was at work and see this magazine cover that belongs to my chick co-worker. I see on the front cover: "Woman Marries Her Rapist!" and something about the story of them falling in love.

So naturally I pick up my phone and google the story later when I was waiting for someone. I ran into a ton of things about different societies and cultures, rather strange and messed up.

Now I would consider myself a Christian, albeit not a strict one. I look for truth and heavily believe in science mainly due to my major in school; but this took the cake:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16536

And the second post is what really pissed me off. If they are near my age (21), I'd like to see what they would say of their girlfriend was taken advantage of. Seems as if some inbreeding happened, because their cognitive reasoning skills are trash.

Thought I'd share this with you. It hits close to home because of an ex-girlfriend and someone else I know.. It's late. Rant over. :mad:

Update: post # 2, #7, #16, #23. RM, what the heck, I am disappoint.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
"just as likely find inner peace by buying the stuff from off the street"

Last edited:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
I rolled the dice in the "False Religions and Cults" forum and saw this: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44379

"Sweden created IKEA, a worldwide distribution network for Satanism. Using crappy furniture as cover, they distribute 175,000,000 Satanic books each year. Since only 90,000,000 Holy Bibles are distributed each year, IKEA is clearly trying to overthrow the Holy Bible! Innocent children are destroyed"

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
:rofl:
Hahaha. And look at their signatures etc. So much there to not be real. Who would spend the countless hours?
My best guess on those forums has always been that 1/3 of them are trolls, 1/3 of them are idiots, and 1/3 of them are trolls trolling trolls.

Fortunately for us this seems to create some kind of infinite lulz loop.

Are there people that actually think like that?
Yes it's called Iran.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
OM- I think this guy is legit:

Quote:
I'm happy we can agree on that point (The Quote is from someone who asked if a 6 year old should be blamed for her rape because she is a slut). Though I do not understand why her parents would be to blame?

A 6 year old girl should never be in a situation where she could be raped. Her parents should have prevented that. She should never be alone without protection from her family. This is one of the reasons True Christians home school their kids instead of sending them to schools where they can be raped by the teachers there.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=36322

Thanks a lot IRide MTB, I've been looking though this disgustingness all day! But then... it was my choice to read through it, so I supose I'm a filthy slut and it's all my fault. ACK they are BRAINWASHING me already! Good thing I've got a bike ride home in a few to clear my head of all that ish!

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law
Poe's Law was originally formulated by Nathan Poe in August 2005.[2] The law emerged at the Creation & Evolution forum on the website Christianforums.com.[3] Like most such places, it had seen a large number of creationist parody postings and these parody posts were usually followed by at least one user starting a flame war (a series of angry and offensive personal attacks) thinking it was a real post. Nathan Poe summarized this pattern in his original formulation of the law:

“Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake it for the genuine article."

Last edited: