Quantcast

There are those who say I'm seasonally challenged

splat

Nam I am
Well it is snowing like Hell here. ! its really coming down , we already have over a foot. so After I finished clearing the driveway ( for the 2nd time ), Since I can't ride , seamed like a good time to go paddleing !

SO I grab the Kayak , and a paddle and to the stream behind my house.

Here I am Playing Ice breaker

THe boy saw me Having so much fun he had to have his turn

and after we were done fooling around , there was already 2 more inches of snow on the driveway

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Yeah, I know, BUT, it still looks as cold as your adventure today! :thumb:

Heard it was like THE worst snow storm on the eastern seaboard since they began taking records...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
splat said:
Naw it wasn't that bad , I've seen far worse. we only got about 15 -18 inches ( hard to tell with all the drifting )

Nice Come back.

NOAA is kinda hard to argue with..:p

Man, the snow/rain line was I swear right above my house. It would be nice to get SOME sort of snow at least once a year to go playing.

I was going to get more skiing done this year, but with no work and income of any sort, I'll have to wait till next year....

J

JRB

Holy crap - I think you have trouble typing because your fingers are always frost bit. Holy smokes that looks cold, splat. brrr

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
maxyedor said:
Take your shirt of and kayak like a man!
now pardon me i need to go get my camelback out of the freezer, its 90 here
You suck. Haha that kayaking is great. Let us know when the Pnemonia kicks in :blah:

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Hey I was going through my hard drive and found this Picture i was tempeted to bump this thread with it .

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150974

I enjpoy where MizN8 goes ballastic about it , but it is even better when Loco tells me to drown my self

but any way here is the pic. and yup it was cold !

You look somewhat upset in that pictorial. i cannot see the reason why there would NOT be a smile on your face...

...NOT

i would be crying.