Quantcast

There is no room in the Lounge for irony!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I Are Baboon said:
One more stupid thread and you lose posting previlidges.
Those were ALL valid threads. The I've Got Lance in My Pants was pretty funny...

Why are you so touchy? If I'm screwing around anywhere but the lounge, I could understand, but what the hell?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stinkyboy said:
Those were ALL valid threads. The I've Got Lance in My Pants was pretty funny...

Why are you so touchy? If I'm screwing around anywhere but the lounge, I could understand, but what the hell?
Lance is HQ'd here. They got the freakin' mayor to say he had lance in his pants. One local dumba$$ said he was promoting homosexuality by saying it.

There seems to be a lot of PMBS around here.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Echo said:
Maybe if you weren't deliberately trying to be a stupid prick all the time, you could get away with it once in a while.
Having fun and starting fires once in awhile does nothing but make the lounge more interesting. You guys should be paying me!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
The Lounge is a lot easier to moderate without sh!theads like you. If you think we enjoy having to check all your asinine flamebait threads for content, you are sadly mistaken.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Echo said:
The Lounge is a lot easier to moderate without sh!theads like you. If you think we enjoy having to check all your asinine flamebait threads for content, you are sadly mistaken.
I'm within the rules though. Questionable avater - changed, questionable thread, changed. I know I've put a target on my head, but i'm a good little monkey...

Cue Loco calling me a pvssy.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
This place sux today!

I'll say have a good weekend monkeys, and make room for cow anus tattoo and I hate France threads!

Late!

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I'm within the rules though. Questionable avater - changed, questionable thread, changed. I know I've put a target on my head, but i'm a good little monkey...

Cue Loco calling me a pvssy.
Pvssy. :D