dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
trying to act like a color you're not.
(semi related to the previous post.)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nothing good will come out of this thread.

Other than the original poster looking quite the tool.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
DRB said:
Act like a color you're not? I'd love to hear your explanation of this and how you aren't going to put your foot in it.

However, I think I'll act blue today.
you should have seen what i saw in traffic yesterday.
i wasn't the only one laughing.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
DRB said:
Still not sure what you mean?
if i'd only had a camera.

a bright purple and red hummer,gold rims and gold trim abounded.
slammed low and bobbin down the road at about 20mph, because he couldn't roll any faster without scraping.

this "tool" went over a rxr track and bottomed out so hard he had to stop, get out, and see what he drug over the tracks.

i won't even go into how the boy was dressed.

like i said, laughter was coming from all the cars behind him.

save your hate boys.
it was hilarious.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dhbuilder said:
if i'd only had a camera.

a bright purple and red hummer,gold rims and gold trim abounded.
slammed low and bobbin down the road at about 20mph, because he couldn't roll any faster without scraping.

this "tool" went over a rxr track and bottomed out so hard he had to stop, get out, and see what he drug over the tracks.

i won't even go into how the boy was dressed.

like i said, laughter was coming from all the cars behind him.

save your hate boys.
it was hilarious.
Not hating, just laughing at you.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
DRB said:
So dressing a particular way is acting your color?
Dont be stupid DRB. You hate white dudes with corn rows and platinum teeth as much as the next guy.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
DRB said:
I think a lot of people dress funny and I'll laugh at them at every opportunity. That's independent of their color.
:rolleyes:whatever dude. Act like you dont for the sake of appearing PC or whatever, you know you find stupid suburbanite white kids trying to imitate 50 cent especially rediculous.

J

JRB

I'm with DRB, what color do you need to be to drive some hummer like he described. I looked white when I rode my Reign the other day, but it is clearly built for an Asian. I am confused now.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
BurlyShirley said:
:rolleyes:whatever dude. Act like you dont for the sake of appearing PC or whatever, you know you find stupid suburbanite white kids trying to imitate 50 cent especially rediculous.
Oh excuse me for not falling into the BS RIGHT way of thinking and acting. I'll work on that. :dumbass:

J

JRB

What color are gay people??? It'd be so much better if they were a different color.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
Bwaaaaahahahah! The photo galleries are great.

http://www.wiggaz.com/

Good stuff there.

Like the freemasons, or two dogs sniffing each other, wiggers follow a strict protocol of introduction. This photo captures a young wigger introducing himself as being from the West Valley, known as being the hardest gated community north of Simi Valley.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
like i said, it was hilarious.

touched a nerve with some of ya.

but you'd have laughed too.

J

JRB

Did we establish what are good colors and what are bad colors yet???

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
What color are gay people??? It'd be so much better if they were a different color.
They're rainbow colored. Duh.

Personally I can't stand them lazy blue people. Go back to smurf land you blubacks! They took our jobs!

J

JRB

Weird - I just thought it was the stickers. I know quite a few gay people and they look the same as anyone else. Sure they can talk in ways to infuriate you, but they look normal.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
buildin trails and startin sh..

only thing better is a good d.h. session. and there's another one of those on hand wednesday.

maybe i'll see the same hummer holdin up traffic on the way home.
a hummer that can't clear rxr tracks, drivin by a boy who is all over the m.t.v. image.(with his hands in the ayuhh like he just don't kahyuh)

there ought to be a law.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
MancilG said:
my h3 will be here in about 3 weeks :)
what's really cool, is that where we ride. you see street hummers(not purple slammed ones, driven by gansta wannabes.) pulling trailers with pure off road hummers.

and when they unload and start their train up the mt. it's a sight to behold.(and nobody laughs.)

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
dhbuilder said:
like i said, it was hilarious.

touched a nerve with some of ya.

but you'd have laughed too.

I love seeing **** like that on the road...that's why I keep my Digi camera handy at all times now.

And yes...seeing ghetto whities is funny as hell, actually, anything ghetto is hilarious.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
the way the guy jumped out and was hand waving everywhere as he held up traffic was all about watchin too much m.t.v. and falling for "the image".

all my hardware was in the locked in the trunk of the car. never again though.