Quantcast

These are not sane people

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
DRB said:
Its probably one to one with the anti-depressants.....
DON'T YOU KNOW PSYCHIATRY IS A FRAUD! IT'S A FRAUD!

FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!FRAUD!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The other day the wife was watching Mission Impossible, and like a car wreck I couldnt resist. I gotta say, he is probably the worst actor going today. He is so wooden it is not funny. He makes it hard to watch. And the rumors that he is a closet case...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
JohnE said:
The other day the wife was watching Mission Impossible, and like a car wreck I couldnt resist. I gotta say, he is probably the worst actor going today. He is so wooden it is not funny. He makes it hard to watch. And the rumors that he is a closet case...
Keanu has to be a close second if not first. But at least he isn't insane.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
JohnE said:
tom cruise was pretty damn impressive in _born on the 4th of july_.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
MMike said:
Ok....but who hasn't seen Top Gun?

(Can you believe that movie is coming up on 20 years old?)

i have never seen all of top gun, i've seen a couple of parts of it, but never all the way through. i hate tom cruise.