Quantcast

These shoes are aptly named.....

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I just thought of something. I bet these shoes would make your feet sweat like Paris Hilton in church, which would mean your feet would make some nice farting sounds and stink like crazy...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My mom has a pair of those things that she raves about. They look about as silly as the plastic clogs an Aussie Vet I used to work with wore.

But who am I to be critical about the comfort of footwear. I've been wearing these for the last 18+ years

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Crocs are almost as big here (MV) as Birkenstocks are in VT!!!!! I guess they are a semi decent beach shoe........ And yes I agree, they are beastly......and I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair. Give me my Reef Fannings in the summer anyday, plus if you get caught out somewhere without a bottle opener as a last resort you can use the one built into the sole.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Damn hippy.
I actually contemplated birkenstocks when my brother was still at the Denver REI. I could have had them cheap.

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
Senôr Lopez said:
Crocs are almost as big here (MV) as Birkenstocks are in VT!!!!!
I don't know . . . I'm seeing a lot of Crocs around here. Maybe they'll replace the Birkenstock as the footwear of choice for those 'earthy, crunchy-types.' And as much as I hate the look of Birkenstock sandals, I do LOVE my Super Birkis garden clogs.

toby