Quantcast

^*^ Thew stay ^*^

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
There's a difference between defending your shit and reveling in the idea of getting the chance to shoot people.

He didn't post a pic of a stout deadbolt.
is it ok to only shoot the white looters in the face?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There's a difference between defending your shit and reveling in the idea of getting the chance to shoot people.

You can't be too careful when you live downtown in a major metropolitan area. He could probably leave his door wide open and go to bed.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

No, I didnt..... but at this time did I really need to?

Look, I dont revel in the idea of shooting someone. The day of shooting someone in an unavoidable self defense situation came and left years ago.... long, really long before I became a member of law enforcement.....

Make no mistake... I wont hesitate to defend myself, my family or my neighbors.

If it makes you feel better, the 8 round 12g is set to use two bean bag rounds first.....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I don't own firearms because I still believe people with anger issues shouldn't have them. Besides, you get a much better workout if you use a hammer. And if you don't think I could hurt you with one, think again. I've spent nearly three decades focusing a specific amount of energy into the area the size of a grain of rice. I can hit the same spot all day long. A human face is huge target.

Guns...hmmpf.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got a good hike in to take my mind of the shit storm downtown. Once out of the park I called my neighbor and he had confirmation that as of 10:00 pm everything was quiet in the Art District.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
F***ing Fedex. Tracking says they were here and tried to deliver a package but I wasn't home. Funny, I was sitting in the front of the house enjoying the nice weather at the time they were supposedly here. :rant:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Where are you? You in the middle of the chaos somewhere?
Me? I live in Montana. I am from southern california.... San Bernardino/Riverside area....

Stuff has been breaking out all across the country.

However.......

Those buckshot rounds...... I use them for deer in weapons restricted zones......

I do have my own ammunition development business on the side though....... Don't worry, with the goodies I have..... the buckshot is far from first pick if I have to defend myself......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
North of tahoe.

But taco bullets? For real? You sure you're not just trying to shoot me in the face with something that is distinctly lacking in cilantro? Cuz I'll fall for it if that box smells like asada.

A potato gun should fit a burrito nicely.

Certain vitamin bottles also fit perfectly into potato guns and can be filled with taco ingredients or even flammable liquids.