Quantcast

They caught the sniper?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
They found a rifle, scope, and tripod in the dude's car. All signs point to BUSTED.
Ok... what about the police officer saying that the gun is not the same gun used in the sniper killings?

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
They said that? The report on CNN.com is kind of ambiguous.
here is a paragraph I lifted from the article linked above:

Authorities said Thursday they had made a match between a fingerprint lifted from the scene and Malvo. But Wilson said the weapon used in the Montgomery shooting is not the same as has been used in the shootings in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.

:confused: :confused:
I don't know...

Will_Jekyll

CUSTOM Chimp
Aug 10, 2001
Superior,CO
Originally posted by -BB-

here is a paragraph I lifted from the article linked above:

Authorities said Thursday they had made a match between a fingerprint lifted from the scene and Malvo. But Wilson said the weapon used in the Montgomery shooting is not the same as has been used in the shootings in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.

:confused: :confused:
I don't know...
I think they are saying that the gun used in the Montgomery, Alabama shootings that the suspect has also been tied to is different than the gun used in the sniper shootings.

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Will_Jekyll

I think they are saying that the gun used in the Montgomery, Alabama shootings that the suspect has also been tied to is different than the gun used in the sniper shootings.
Ok... so is this guy the DC guy, or the Alabama guy?

Will_Jekyll

CUSTOM Chimp
Aug 10, 2001
Superior,CO
From CNN

Sniper investigators were looking into a possible connection to a fatal shooting at a liquor store in Montgomery, Alabama. Montgomery Police Chief John Wilson said Thursday that there were "some very good similarities" between Malvo and a composite sketch of the attacker in the September 21 shooting.

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Oh man... is this confusing or what...

"Sniper investigators were looking into a possible connection to a fatal shooting at a liquor store in Montgomery, Alabama. Montgomery Police Chief John Wilson said Thursday that there were "some very good similarities" between Malvo and a composite sketch of the attacker in the September 21 shooting. "

and...

"Muhammad and Malvo are being questioned in Montgomery County, Maryland, where the string of deadly shootings began three weeks ago, and where the most recent victim linked to the sniper was killed Tuesday. "

So there are TWO Montgomereys?
One in Alabama, adn one in Maryland?

No wonder we are confused.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I wonder if this is the same guy who shot Montgomery Burns.
UGH. Mr Burns shot himself by accident trying to steal candy from a baby... Whats all this about DC shootings? I guess I'll have to skip Springer and watch CNN at lunchtime.

Will_Jekyll

CUSTOM Chimp
Aug 10, 2001
Superior,CO
Originally posted by Serial Midget

UGH. Mr Burns shot himself by accident trying to steal candy from a baby... Whats all this about DC shootings? I guess I'll have to skip Springer and watch CNN at lunchtime.
Some kids with a paintball gun no big deal certainly not enough to pull you away from the Springer marathon.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by Will_Jekyll

Some kids with a paintball gun no big deal certainly not enough to pull you away from the Springer marathon.
Cool.
It's Fat Chicks Flashing week, I can never get enough.
It must be jelly baby, 'cause jam don't shake like that.

NRSracer

Jamis Slayer
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
if you are serious serial midget, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS? if not than ok.

apparently the gun was the one used in the shootings, they did a ballistics test.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Wow, he wasn't white.

You almost always expect them to be.

steve

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
Originally posted by Serial Midget

I thought Maggie Simpson shot him. And we all know how Simpson got off scot-free. :p