Quantcast

They Found the Car

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
...and it's drivable!!! YAY!!! They broke the steering column and TRIED to grab the radio...broke the radio in the process, so they left the radio in the car....

Basically they broke into a car and walked away with NOTHING. IDIOTS!!! :love:

(oh, and I had to pay $160 to get the car back...gotta love that...car is STOLEN, but I have to pay to get it back)

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jacksonpt said:
That's good to hear. Finally a break for ya, huh... even if it's just a little one.

Yeah...that black cloud seems to be moving...ever so slightly. :rofl:

(cloud for sale...anyone want one?) :love:

*edit: "black cloud" comment = TameApe bullsh!t

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
Graphics said:
...and it's drivable!!! YAY!!! They broke the steering column and TRIED to grab the radio...broke the radio in the process, so they left the radio in the car....

Basically they broke into a car and walked away with NOTHING. IDIOTS!!! :love:

(oh, and I had to pay $160 to get the car back...gotta love that...car is STOLEN, but I have to pay to get it back)
pics of stolen car DO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!11

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Graphics said:
Yeah...that black cloud seems to be moving...ever so slightly. :rofl:

(cloud for sale...anyone want one?) :love:

*edit: "black cloud" comment = TameApe bullsh!t
wah? I'm trying to help you grow! Bend like the sapling, don't break like the tree.

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
Graphics said:
I'll take some tonight. :love:
a buddy of mine had his car stolen from work (left it over night) and 5 days later it was found with chicken feathers, poop, blood and Good Will cloths in it..........plus it smelled of gas and mexican food.......he tryed to get them to total the car cause of the int. but no go......he got it cleaned and seats replaced put it still sticks to this day of chicken smells:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well thats good to hear, though i didn't know that it was stolen to begin with...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
one time, some idiots tried to steal my rental when I was in Dallas> broken window, tore up steering column...nothing stolen, but after their work it wouldnt start (with the key)

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
one time, some idiots tried to steal my rental when I was in Dallas> broken window, tore up steering column...nothing stolen, but after their work it wouldnt start (with the key)
oooh! a rental car reference - time for one of my favorites...
Lewis Black said:
I was in Miami for 2 weeks... 2. And on the last day I was there, they stole my rental car because I guess they didn't have time to load a gun and shoot me. On the street was a Lexus and a BMW, and in between was my car - the rental car. A Plymouth Horizon.

Here's a math problem for you, don't ponder it too long. How many drugs would you have to consume over what period of time to be standing on the street going "... I, I, I... I GOTTA have the Horizon!"? You kidding me? I've never driven a car that was aqua.

I called the police, said "They've stolen my rental car, the Plymouth Horizon". Policeman said, "I guess the took it for a joy ride." I said, "Ya know, I don't think you're listening asshole - the car is a Plymouth Horizon. It's not a joy to RIDE!" This is a car that goes 45 miles an hour with the wind. If you turn off the air conditioning you can actually supercharge the little fvcker to 48.

They sent a police officer to investigate the case. He had been in the country for... 6 minutes. Couldn't have been much longer than that because he didn't have a grip on our language. Verbs, verbs eluded him. He said, and I'm quoting becuase I haven't got the time or energy to make sh|t up anymore, "How you money make?" And all I could think was there's not enough deoderant for this conversation. We could be here forever!!!

It enver crossed my mind thought I'd meet cop in my own country that didn't speak my language. I believe that should be a law somewhere. Why? Because he's carrying A GUN!!! There should be rules like... like verbs. When you can put the right verb together with the right noun, then we'll give ya bullets.