Quantcast

They should have called it "The Ring Poo"

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I watched "The Ring Two" this weekend. What a load of crap. The only redeeming part was it was filmed in Astoria, Or. That was where my grandma lived when i was a kid so I spent alot of time there so its always cool to see places you know on film.

:mumble:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
oly said:
I watched "The Ring Two" this weekend. What a load of crap. The only redeeming part was it was filmed in Astoria, Or. That was where my grandma lived when i was a kid so I spent alot of time there so its always cool to see places you know on film.

I refuse to watch that, and I still haven't seen the ring one, but that was filmed at a camp I used to go to as a kid, so it might be cool to see that.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Dude - it was a "Two" movie............. you're the only one to blame here. :p
:stupid: - how could you have even expected the Ring to not suck???

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Dude - it was a "Two" movie............. you're the only one to blame here. :p
True, but with netflix it doesnt really matter i guess...

has there ever been a good sequel? yes, there has.... Breakin 2, elcectric boogaloo.....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
oly said:
True, but with netflix it doesnt really matter i guess...

has there ever been a good sequel? yes, there has.... Breakin 2, elcectric boogaloo.....
Bah..the original Breakin' was way better...best scen was when Turbo was dancing with that broom..to a song called Tour de France I believe....

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
oly said:

Yep, horrible movie. Has there been a really good scary movie made recently?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
oly said:

Well, if you really care, why don't you watch the Japanese originals, like Ringu?

I haven't seen it, but I have watched some "underground" Japanese cinema like Ichi the Killer or Battle Royale, and it will freak you out!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
sanjuro said:
Well, if you really care, why don't you watch the Japanese originals, like Ringu?

I haven't seen it, but I have watched some "underground" Japanese cinema like Ichi the Killer or Battle Royale, and it will freak you out!

I thought RAGU was italian?

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
oly said:

They both suck