Quantcast

they walk amongst us

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
from the local free rag, Letters to the Editor

Rich Buckley, Livermore

For gosh sake just look up into the sky. Those lines in the sky weren't there when we were kids after WWII. There's a huge difference between WWII condensation trails, and 2019 Chemtrails. Tri-Valley Citizens' Climate Change Lobby (CCL) is starting community outreach in the same disappointing manner as our existing LLNL Atmospheric Science Department without acknowledging the huge, global geoengineering (chemtrails), multi-billion dollar black budget driving much of our weather. Just more of the same misinformation is being dumped on us in the false corporate-industrial-media-congressional-financial narrative so common today under the imprimatur of integrity and science. It's all intended to misdirect and misinform. That's what gets funded, promoted, and peer reviewed in prestigious scientific journals. Shame on us.

The Noregian Psychologist, Espen Stokes, has it wrong. We aren't "scared" we're "mad as hell" and aren't going to take this globalists' faked news, disinformation anymore! What we are actually witnessing are the death throws of a controlling banking-financial system that is being rejected by major world powers. It's fingers reach and control nearly all of us including politicizing LLNL atmospheric science. The entire department needs to be shut down. The only accurate forecaster of Global Warming has been the Russian Government. We in the west deserve no accolades. But we could start by beginning to speak truth to each other and speak truth to power.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Eh......i dunno. At the local barbershop where ive gotten my hair cut for years right now. One of the gals behind the stool is probably not even in her 40s, and holy balls, the shit coming out of her mouth right now is making me strongly consider walking out.
The Springs incubates prematurely old people. She's a Boomer at heart.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The Springs incubates prematurely old people. She's a Boomer at heart.
And I walked. Jesus Christ, even by COS standards, she was loudly spouting some verifiable BS. Ive been going there since they opened, and it has always been a "conservative" safe space, run/owned by a retired career military woman, loads of servicmen getting military high and tight hair cuts, but holy shit today was something else.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
And I walked. Jesus Christ, even by COS standards, she was loudly spouting some verifiable BS. Ive been going there since they opened, and it has always been a "conservative" safe space, run/owned by a retired career military woman, loads of servicmen getting military high and tight hair cuts, but holy shit today was something else.
Let me guess - believes we have a national emergency at the southern border, regardless of the overwhelming evidence that there *is* no actual emergency?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Let me guess - believes we have a national emergency at the southern border, regardless of the overwhelming evidence that there *is* no actual emergency?
Thats where it transitioned too after she was done telling everyone about how she was going to get out the AR15 to execute the boys/men her 15 year old daughter was catfishing online while staying at the ex-husbands house. It got worse after that. :rolleyes:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth