Quantcast

Thieves stole my 243

TSchultz

Chimp
Sep 2, 2003
S. MN
So I bike to school today at 4:30 to do some Sunday afternoon homework in the geography lab, when two hours later my friend and I leave to get a bite to eat when what do I find? My damn cable lock laying on the ground snipped clean with a cable cutter. :( :mad:

So if anybody on here is from southern MN and sees a .243 being pedaled around with a Psylo fork, kick that persons a$$ for me. I am soooo pissed right now. Especially since I don't know if I'm going to be able to afford a new decent bike.

Oh and it was my first ride of the year too.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
sorry to hear about that. i hope hell has a special place for bike theives.

a friend of mine's bike got stolen back in July, and I found it two weeks ago chained to a tree in a local apartment complex.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dang. Sorry to hear that. As a fellow .243 rider I really feel for you. Sending positive vibes your way in hopes that you either get her back, or are able to come by a new one with a great deal.

Yeah, hell is waiting eagerly for bike theives.

TSchultz

Chimp
Sep 2, 2003
S. MN
Yeah I filed a police report and one with the University, but we all know that that is probably useless.

I guess the only thing I can do is check the pawn shops, and notify the local bike shops.

Any suggestions on a new bike lock? I guess I won't be using one of those Trek cable jobbies anymore.