Quantcast

things @kidwoo likes thread

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The one thing that I like about Teslas is their lack of a grille.
Right, I get that. Grill-less cars are a new concept but they just left that area blank. It literally looks like a cut out for a grill or a place holder for one. It's a fairly large section of the front of the car and it looks unfinished if not intentionally ignored.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Right, I get that. Grill-less cars are a new concept but they just left that area blank. It literally looks like a cut out for a grill or a place holder for one. It's a fairly large section of the front of the car and it looks unfinished if not intentionally ignored.
from execution to basic lining up of multiple panels, to paying for a car you still don't own, to flammability, the appearance of the front facade is about the only thing I don't have an issue with. Makes them easily identifiable so I can pull out in front of them.

acot.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The best poles for Kidwoo just got better!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The best poles for Kidwoo just got better!

You seem to have confused this thread with literally every other thread on this website.

This is the things kidwoo likes thread.

although there's nothing funnier than a dumbass design with infinite grip so you don't have adjust your poles coming on.........adjustable poles

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
today i convinced all the kids to go out onto the beach and dig as deep and wide a trench as they could to try to trap all the jeeps that try to prove they're cool by driving on the beach at night...those kids worked hard. i pray they will be rewarded with stranded douchebags, snapped axles, and butthurt egos...then perhaps there will be hope for future generations....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
today i convinced all the kids to go out onto the beach and dig as deep and wide a trench as they could to try to trap all the jeeps that try to prove they're cool by driving on the beach at night...those kids worked hard. i pray they will be rewarded with stranded douchebags, snapped axles, and butthurt egos...then perhaps there will be hope for future generations....
Is it legal to drive on the beach anywhere out there? CA has like two places, one where no one lives and the other that's getting closed once about 20 lawsuits get decided.

There are still a few where I grew up but the encroaching condos have all but gentrified it all to hell

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Is it legal to drive on the beach anywhere out there? CA has like two places, one where no one lives and the other that's getting closed once about 20 lawsuits get decided.

There are still a few where I grew up but the encroaching condos have all but gentrified it all to hell
northern outer banks, yes; where we are (emerald isle) it is in the offseason.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001