Quantcast

things @kidwoo likes thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I do. I didn’t see the people. I saw the cars. I will ALWAYS wear a seat belt.
A few years ago I got backed into and took had to take my car into a body shop. There were several cars under cover with "biohazard" warnings and I don't think it was because a tape was stuck on play in the stereo

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
A few years ago I got backed into and took had to take my car into a body shop. There were several cars under cover with "biohazard" warnings and I don't think it was because a tape was stuck on play in the stereo
Sometimes the police have to find places to store these vehicles during investigations.

We got a van in that the guy ran from the cops and rolled down a hill with no seat belt on. It looked like a Jackson pollak painting inside.

So many with the windshield smash outward the shape of a head with hair and scalp dangling. We got one that had a hole, supposedly head went through the hole then was ripped off when the inertia reversed. These severely diminished after about the mid 90’s.

My dad found a finger once. I asked him if I could have it. He said he got rid of it.

This was by the Mexican border so there were lots of drugs found in large quantities. I fortunately was never that lucky.

Twas an interesting place to grow up. I went every day I didn’t have school and wasn’t a weekend. Started working at maybe 8. Just pulling all the jacks out of cars or something. We rented out wrecking yards and truck drop yards. So I spent a lot of time digging ditchs and building chain link fences. Driving tractors and water trucks. Picking up trash, lots of trash. I stepped on a nail that went though most of my foot one day, dad took me to amigo medical and got me a tetanus shot and we had lunch, then dropped me back off with the crew to finish up the day.

I’m way off subject, but I thought kidwoo would enjoy my non redneck suffering.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
no

hesitation

I'm trying to figure out how to imply a concept of universality, eliminating the potentional of a subjective possibility of the finger hang..... but I spent 6 hours snowmobiling today and now I'm drunk on whiskey to kill the spine pain

just know that I tried!
The shot in my spine to kill the pain is great.

So is the whiskey.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
no

hesitation

I'm trying to figure out how to imply a concept of universality, eliminating the potential of "possibility" of the finger hang..... but I spent 6 hours snowmobiling today and now I'm drunk on whiskey to kill the spine pain

just know that I tried!
A keychain for the lawnmower
Use it for poking things and checking holes
For pointing at things
For putting in your butt
Plugging holes in dykes
Replacement for a previously lost finger due to a lawnmower accident
Charge people a nickel to see it

I mean the possibilities are endless really

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

This particular story gets even better.
(non twitter for those of us with non curatorial leanings ;) )

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It is until you realize it's in germany

Then that becomes a show you definitely should not buy tickets for.
frauline has sie toy called sie mud wizard....it turns sie sharpest turd cutter dull....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Since this is the kidwoo thread, what's the story behind the handle "kidwoo"? :hmm:
I've explained it before but worth a rehash I guess. When I bought my first dh bike in 2001, you'll remember that whole scene back then was ruled/infested with racers™, especially in CA. Fancy clothes, stupid inside lines that were actually slower and every conversation I ever had with anyone getting immediately dismissed because I wasn't a racer™ (mostly by people who sucked at riding but were good at buying expensive bike shit). Every single racer™ had their name on their toptube to stress their importance. To make fun of them I cut up a bunch of kirkwood stickers into the dumbest thing I could think of with the letters, and put it on my dh bikes for years.

Last edited:

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
You need snow to lube the sliders on the tracks usually.

I also don't see how a pitbike wouldn't be better
Not that I was going to get one at 9k anyways. I’d just buy an actual snowmobile, I’m still riprow curious.

But the snow lubes the track sliders? I’m guessing like a moto chain at the pivot?