Quantcast

things @kidwoo likes thread

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Probably was just Mike Vandenham.
He was a True Fucking Dick. I remember thinking of a million things to say to him. I was In shock and thought it can’t be? I should have given him a word. But I had nothing nice to say and it was early in the morning. I did not think it was worth it to put him in his place and ruin a beautiful morning talking shit. So early,it was like 7:15am?

Avy

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
it was probably acadian on his 4th lap for the morning, exhausted

theres no hatred and intolerance like affluent bay area douchebags in what they perceive to be nature

anyway dirtbikes are rad because you can literaly run them over and they dont do that dumb little standoff dance like when they see a bicycle

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
it was probably acadian on his 4th lap for the morning, exhausted

theres no hatred and intolerance like affluent bay area douchebags in what they perceive to be nature

anyway dirtbikes are rad because you can literaly run them over and they dont do that dumb little standoff dance like when they see a bicycle
I have to say before I type my thought woo,is that I came here cause Jm gave me a wrench,It looks tobe a crescent. Upon refreshing my memory like a cool glass of Tea,I think I would like to ask the question of the people on this thread of woo’s this:

You are Avy:

When you realized that this Bearded Hat Wearing SFChronical Fuck was not going to speak to you,what would you say to him on that cold crisp morning?

Avy

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Patagonia's tax shelter actual business that definitely is NOT the front they maintain in california is 30 minutes from here.

These hippies are building a dirtbike trail (as in legally a new designated dirtbike singletrack) and they don't even know it :D

pattygonia.JPG

That's right manbuns. After 20 years of closing exactly this, you build that wheeled singletrack for us you U of Vt motherfuckers :rofl:

Okay, this one might actually be IT from ventura

patagonia.jpg

dem shoes bro

stone's shades even....

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the scream should have been higher

how was your day in the woods?