Quantcast

Things That Are Just...Wrong In America

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
That was a great article. Except for the million ads.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Golden Corral:

I just don't get it, if you are going to eat like an normal human being, there wouldn't be enough space for more than maybe 2 types of their crap food, at fairly small portions since you are doing two, like half a steak and a couple shrimps, and it's not like you are bringing a big bag with you to fill up food so you can go back home and live off of it during the winter...When would you ever want access to that much food at once?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Golden Corral:

I just don't get it, if you are going to eat like an normal human being, there wouldn't be enough space for more than maybe 2 types of their crap food, at fairly small portions since you are doing two, like half a steak and a couple shrimps, and it's not like you are bringing a big bag with you to fill up food so you can go back home and live off of it during the winter...When would you ever want access to that much food at once?

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Here’s why these things come out, food scientists manipulating us:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Here’s why these things come out, food scientists manipulating us:

dumb ass people are being manipulated...anyone with any common sense knows fast food is garbage and eats it sparingly if at all.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I want to open a chain of all-you-can-eat buffets where the food is dumped into a long trough and customers have to step on a cattle scale as they enter and another one at the cash register. The menu would be, of course, comprised of mostly corn syrup, salt and fat.

I'd call it Hog Slopers.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I want to open a chain of all-you-can-eat buffets where the food is dumped into a long trough and customers have to step on a cattle scale as they enter and another one at the cash register. The menu would be, of course, comprised of mostly corn syrup, salt and fat.

I'd call it Hog Slopers.
don't we already have something like that in these here parts?
1568769735169.jpeg

oh, and for good measure, the worst/most appropriately named chain in the country:
1568769804376.jpeg

:rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

I'd call it Hog Slopers.
That might catch on in Texas.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
My restaurant idea is called “the bucket” for fat hipsters. Everything is served in an artisanal zinc infused galvanized bucket, the meal itself will float in something like a shit ton of beans, or coleslaw or clam chowder but probably mostly gravy. And will have clever names island and boat names and all that fucking bullshit.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My restaurant idea is called “the bucket” for fat hipsters. Everything is served in an artisanal zinc infused galvanized bucket, the meal itself will float in something like a shit ton of beans, or coleslaw or clam chowder but probably mostly gravy. And will have clever names island and boat names and all that fucking bullshit.
Yup, can't forget the Obese Hipster demographic. Might I suggest having your logo printed on beard bibs so the fat fucks don't accidentally dip their neck beards in the artesian Opossum gravy.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

I'd call it Hog Slopers.
There used to be a place in the Bay Area that used to weigh kids coming in & leaving, and they would be charged accordingly. This was almost 50 years ago. Good times!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

I'd call it Hog Slopers.
However people would work the system. They'd wait to take a shit at the restaurant to get their weight down only to fill back up. It would be like eating for free!:headbang::neo:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
However people would work the system. They'd wait to take a shit at the restaurant to get their weight down only to fill back up. It would be like eating for free!:headbang::neo:
I envisioned this strategy immediately.

/me will weigh himself before and after taking a shit on occasion, for science