Warnings concerning the use of Bidets
* Dry wipe at least once after having a bowel movement and before using the bidet. Excess fecal matter may clog the bidet drain. This can be quite disgusting for someone who uses the bidet after you.
* Be very careful adjusting the temperature and pressure on the bidet. You want to avoid scalding sensitive skin, and high pressure can be very irritating.
* Some people use bidets to bathe babies. This should not be done unless this is the sole use for the bidet; be sure to ask the caregiver if this is the case, as bathing bidets are quite similar to traditional ones.
* Drinking from a bidet is not recommended. The stream can ricochet off a soiled area and become contaminated.
* If you are in an area with questionable water supply sanitation, refrain from using bidet on broken/irritated skin. Your skin is only an adequate barrier against infection when intact.
* Do not over tighten bidet fittings, otherwise rubber washer may get damaged.
A friend of ours owns a restaurant in China town. The nasty looking part gets sliced thin and eaten raw while the rest gets cooked into some other sort of dish. Actually quite good. We eat all sorts of weird **** there though..... jellyfish and I think about anything that lived in or near an ocean. Haha They also get live king crab that is just phenomenal.