Quantcast

Things You Never Thought You'd Hear

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You think Bush is looking for peace?

Nope, he's looking to escalate the problem and send the entire ME into chaos and war.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
He should have stuck with steroids in baseball as his legacy building issue. This is like giving the retard in grade 2 a zippo and a tanker truck full of kerosene. Even if his intentions are good, the potential for disaster is huge.

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
Bush said what??
"US President George W Bush has said Israel must end occupation of Arab land taken in 1967 so that a viable Palestinian state can be created.
He also urged a solution to the Palestinian refugee issue which would involve paying compensation."
Good on ya George!
:clapping:
I never thought Bush would say something like that.
Bush saying something intelligent just doesn't seem right after everything else he's said and done in the past.
Palestinian is probably a big word for him, must have taken some practice to say it correctly

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
He should have stuck with steroids in baseball as his legacy building issue. This is like giving the retard in grade 2 a zippo and a tanker truck full of kerosene. Even if his intentions are good, the potential for disaster is huge.
He maybe smarter than we all give him credit for. By saying Iran isn't working on nuclear weapons, it means the US won't invade. But Israel believes they are working on weapons and will invade, at which point the US will either invade with Israel or be the peace maker. Given the recent past which side do you think he'll take?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Why is it that every lawyer we elect every four years thinks he's got the perfect soulution to Middle East peace? Is this the fvcking Miss AMerica pagent and they all want world peace? These dumbasses have been fighting over the same dusty assed piece of ground for millenia and now, they're gonna throw down the battle cause GWB said so?

Didn't they watch Kingdom of Heaven????:busted:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
the cynic in me says he's going for a legacy to cancel out the current front runner for legacy.

if recent history is any indicator, peace prez == puss prez (j.e. carter)