Quantcast

Think about this!

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
holy fck

I NEVER drink and drive......always have a des or walk....
And I do that for lesser reasons!
I don't want to lose my job/clearance due to a stupid decision.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Think about this:

You can cause the same kind of accident with a simple lapse of attention. Talking on a cell phone, looking for a CD, eating, the list goes on. Not trying to downplay the risks of DWI, just trying to point out that getting in a car is the most dangerous thing most people do.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
johnbryanpeters said:
Posted before, but some of our alky boys ought to take a good close look at it... :nope:
As an "alky boy", I know the tragedies that go along with drunk driving. I'll ride my bike after drinking, but only the sidewalk, thus limiting any damage done to myself.

As a person, that makes me very sad.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
Think about this:

You can cause the same kind of accident with a simple lapse of attention. Talking on a cell phone, looking for a CD, eating, the list goes on. Not trying to downplay the risks of DWI, just trying to point out that getting in a car is the most dangerous thing most people do.
:stupid:

Be vigilant in your car. Every second. :(

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Andy_B said:
That made me sick to my stomach.... that is truly sad

I KNOW! I myself am a pretty hard individual, but that really hit me, i cant get it out of my head...imagine how bad that dude feels that did it. I dont think i could live with myself knowing i did that to someone. :dead:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I dont think i could live with myself knowing i did that to someone. :dead:

Yeah. If I did that to someone I would dedicate my life to making theirs better. And the dude was only 18 when he did that. He'll grow older and (hopefully) wiser. With time it may hit him even harder, the reality of what he's done.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Ciaran said:

Yeah. If I did that to someone I would dedicate my life to making theirs better. And the dude was only 18 when he did that. He'll grow older and (hopefully) wiser. With time it may hit him even harder, the reality of what he's done.
It'll hit him like a ton of bricks when he has a little girl of his own. :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
dh girlie said:
What happened to you while you were on vacation...you came back a kinder, gentler, less uptight SkaredShthead...
After suffering the intolerable heat and humidity of Ohio, Michigan, and Iowa, I've once again realized how good we have it. :D

Edit: Or maybe it was just that I needed a vacation.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Oh man, that is awful! I can't honestly say I've never driven home after a few beers, but after seeing that I will be calling a cab or walking from now on....

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
ive seen that before... its crazy
its so stupid that things like that have to happen for no reason

if you drink.. dont drive... Period