Quantcast

Think your cars tough????

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
So, He drives it down stairs, hits a tree with it, and leaves it in the ocean?

Driving alot of miles in that truck would of been worse.

Plus he didn't even hit the tree head on.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
chicodude said:
So, He drives it down stairs, hits a tree with it, and leaves it in the ocean?

Driving alot of miles in that truck would of been worse.

Plus he didn't even hit the tree head on.

he also lit it on fire, left it on a 200 foot building that fell to the ground and dropped a small camper onto it.:rolleyes:

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Me pops traded one of them in for a Tacoma. I offered him a fair price but he got more for trade in. So much for family. Guess thats why it took me 34 years to find him. ;)

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
thanks mister MotoHD..

that Video remind me of the History of my life, when you keep getting pounded and pounded but keep going and going...

by the way i see those toYOta trucks being used in 3er world envoroments and they as tough as the video shows

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Tenchiro said:
That was brilliant. :thumb: I really wish I could find a place to watch Top Gear besides Google video.
Comcast on demand baby!!!!!!!!!!!! All the issues you want!!!

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
chicodude said:
So I really watched it all the way through this time.

I want a toyota diesel like that...

Haha I knew you had not watched the whole thing:p

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Hey cool it looks like they are doing a marathon on Discovery, Thursday. Funny thing is I did a search a couple of weeks ago and there was nothing. I guess they just added it.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I had an 85 Toyota pickup with the 22R 4cyl. I should have never gotten rid of it. The 80s Toyota pickups were really tough.

I see them restored around here quite often.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am hoping my 2000 Tacoma holds up like the old ones. So far so good. I have 80K on it so far. Mostly long trips. I figure I have spent $575 on tires, $200 for upgrade calipers and larger fr rotors. $180 for a tranny/crank case service, and a couple of $20 air filters. 3/4 Oil changes/yr too. Seems pretty cheap to me. Good truck too. I beat he piss out of it.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Wow, what a dickhead, I want that truck. Why smash it into bits and pieces when it's a testpiece???