Quantcast

Thinking of Doping..

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Where can I pick up some of that EPO?

I figure I wont get tested just for trailriding on the stuff, right?

Do you just get ahold of a roid (not loco roids, btw) dealer and he knows about it? Can you contact Balco directly?

Anyone here ever doped before?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am talking to a dope right now...

Why don't you just buy some diet pills and overdose on it? That is one form of doping, taking speed or caffeine.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Im not out of shape like loco, I just want an unfair advantage.
Against the trail??? WTF are you talking about???

*first you want to lighten your shock up, now you want added strength??? Suck it up, princess. Quit being such a pussy.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
BurlyShirley said:

Do you just get ahold of a roid (not loco roids, btw) dealer and he knows about it? Can you contact Balco directly?

something tells me your dopey enough:rolleyes:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Tyler Hamilton will probably sell you some blood to fund his Tugboat Memorial project.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
BikeGeek said:
Get a mini-fridge and start stockpiling your own blood. It's probably cheaper than buying EPO.
So i just inject myself with more blood?
That sounds easy.

Maybe vampires are really just desperate triathletes.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
BurlyShirley said:
So i just inject myself with more blood?
That sounds easy.

Maybe vampires are really just desperate triathletes.
Technically you need to separate the red blood cells from the plasma with a centrifuge. You could probably duct tape some test tubes to your spokes and go for a warm-up ride. Then you'd have injection-ready cells at race time. I suggest ducking into a major sponsors tent to shoot up. Race officials usually frown on needles at the starting line. Hell, pick the right sponsor tent and they may even have needles for you.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BurlyShirley said:

when i first started @ my company, i was working in the production of EPO (but just the bulk drug substance; we contracted the fill/finish out). maybe there are some frozen containers still stored away on site somewhere...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
BurlyShirley said:

Cool. The French officials will start attacking you like they did Lance

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
sanjuro said:
What do you think diet pills are? Magic fat-burning pills? They are stimulants, and they keep you up and going even when you would need rest.
Reqiuem for a Dream.

"I'm going to be on television!"

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
bikenweed said:
Or you could just smoke a bowl, as according to UCI that's doping as well, but only if you race DH.
eh? last time i checked weed wasn't exactly a preformance enhancing drug. it might help you not be so badly hurt when your rag-dolling down the mtn side... cause of the root you saw but didn't react to.

...mmmm, rag-dolling...:rolleyes:

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
narlus said:
when i first started @ my company, i was working in the production of EPO (but just the bulk drug substance; we contracted the fill/finish out). maybe there are some frozen containers still stored away on site somewhere...
Interesting - there's only one company that I know of that manufactures EPO, and it isn't on the east coast.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
go live at high altitude. hypoxia = free "doping"

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ghostrider said:
Interesting - there's only one company that I know of that manufactures EPO, and it isn't on the east coast.
note the 'when i started' bit....yeah, Genetics Institute lost that bitter patent battle to Amgen. i am well aware of the history.

funny to see us partner w/ Enbrel. :D