Quantcast

>>> Third slay mawning <<<

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
FS Just closed down a few local trailhead parking areas. From my experience This just means that other points are going to be jammed with cars everywhere and along the roads. Anywhere they can fit. I wish the tourists would get the memo and go home!

The faster we can confine people into smaller and smaller areas, the faster this will be over.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
FS Just closed down a few local trailhead parking areas. From my experience This just means that other points are going to be jammed with cars everywhere and along the roads. Anywhere they can fit. I wish the tourists would get the memo and go home!
been seeing this on fb, etc...how do you know it's not just people who live relatively nearby going for a ride? no one i know from charlotte is heading out to ride bent creek right now. it's probably semi-local people, like my buddy in boone who's been riding at wilsons.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
been seeing this on fb, etc...how do you know it's not just people who live relatively nearby going for a ride? no one i know from charlotte is heading out to ride bent creek right now.
Still seeing loads and loads of out of state plates..and I know locals are out and about, especially at BC. But it blows my mind the amount of Florida, Texas, and others.

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
You need roadblocks... hmm, I mean, checkpoints.