Quantcast

(Third Stay)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
$80 fenders and E-bikes. Changleen is more American than anyone else here.

Except for drinking beer from the other side of the planet? WTF?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dunno wtf the bear store is, but brown's was on my way into town and back...hellz yeah.
Bear Store was on the Western downslope of Rt 33 towards Elkton. It was a go to on the way home or for dumb work potlucks, especially potlucks where people requested raw free range vegan gluten free contributions.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

I thought America hated ebikes? They are getting super-popular here I have to say, but we don’t have any of your trail access bs.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the last fender i had on a bike....maybe 6 years old...

definitely bourgeoisie....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I thought America hated ebikes? They are getting super-popular here I have to say, but we don’t have any of your trail access bs.
I love my Pivot Shuttle. No access issues really in Colorado: 100% legal on Jefferson County Open Space and Colorado State Parks trails, which is the vast majority of what I'd want to ride anyway.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Unfortunately for my taste buds it is local actually, brewed to a subtly different recipe in Auckland. I may have mentioned this at some point in the past but I am a bit of a Stella lover and I pay attention to where different versions are brewed and have had it all over the world. Yup I’m a total cunt. My favourite versions are actually:

1) Old UK version when it was 5.2%
2) Classic Belgian 5.0%
4 or 5) NZ one isn’t bad, like old UK one actually but slightly less pointed flavour.

In NZ I normally drink https://garageproject.co.nz/collections/beer/products/garagista-1
But I was walking past this bar, I was somewhat hungover and I wanted it.