Quantcast

Thirds (not Fried) $^$ Hay

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Unless Fried Hay is code for Thursday, methinks you've lost a day Mr. Peters. Aliens getcha? Or wait...did they get me? My butt is kind of sore. :confused:

Finished with my mouse pee/poop remediation in the crawl space. Now if I could just catch this last wiley little guy...

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It is however my Friday at my regular job. YAY head to Sacramento after shift to work a 3 day horse show. It's going to be close to 100F out there all weekend. Planning on consuming Tacos or Brats at meals :fans:

Working out in the Delta all day, should be interesting. Welp back to sipping espresso for another hour :dance:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Today is my Saturday if it helps, but tomorrow is also my Saturday.

Wife had a fever of 102.4 yesterday evening. Still no results back yet from her COVID test. We're basically staying in opposite ends of the house, and shes been wearing her mask. Not sure how much good it will do.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Still on holiday. Still at MSA. Today is my day to ride. Was thinking of driving over to Sentiers du Moulin, but that's 45 minutes away. And MSA (and it's lift) is 2 minutes away. Save on pedaling up hill, save on commute time. My only concern is riding solo on gnarly trails.

Somehow got into a fight with my wife within 3 minutes of her waking up. I made her coffee, and she complains I'm "taking it over". :confused:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wife had a fever of 102.4 yesterday evening. Still no results back yet from her COVID test. We're basically staying in opposite ends of the house, and shes been wearing her mask. Not sure how much good it will do.
hope she feels better. you and the kiddo should probably mask up too.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Wife had a fever of 102.4 yesterday evening. Still no results back yet from her COVID test.
I know a few people, including myself, that have had covid symptoms with fever recently and covid negative test. My doctor suggested I'd isolated myself from germs for so long I was just moar susceptible to getting a bad cold. I hope she's negative and feeling better soon.

I don't think I am riding today
Hey, it'll dry out faster from that rain!
(Or was that tropical storm a dud? )

i might sneak out for a lunch ride
This.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Still on holiday. Still at MSA. Today is my day to ride. Was thinking of driving over to Sentiers du Moulin, but that's 45 minutes away. And MSA (and it's lift) is 2 minutes away. Save on pedaling up hill, save on commute time. My only concern is riding solo on gnarly trails.

Somehow got into a fight with my wife within 3 minutes of her waking up. I made her coffee, and she complains I'm "taking it over". :confused:
Headed up that way today, to Le Massif.

Hoping it's a little cooler up there...

I'd say do MSA, unless you really want to get your pedal on. At SdM you'd be tired before doing equally gnarly trails. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello. Been at work about 45 minutes. Haven't started actually working. Perhaps I shall soon

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Tis also my Friday, so suck on that. I was given a document that was clearly copy/pasted from another document. How do I know this? The document is titled "calibration in simulation" and in one of the first steps is "turn off the vacuum and open the door". Simulation has neither a vacuum, nor a door, so there is that.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Dropped the Minion off at Daycare, headed to work, got a call as I was getting off the freeway “hey Liam has had diarrhea twice since drop off, so has another kid, and two are out because they were puking all night, you mind picking him up?”

Fawk, get off the freeway, get right back on southbound, go scoop him up. Chilling at the house watching Cocomellon, changing diarrhea diapers every 30 minutes.

Should have just adopted a 7 year old, young enough that they mite still think I’m cool, old enough to be mostly immune to all these bugs and colds.

On the upside, being at home means good coffee all day instead of Keurig shit at work.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dropped the Minion off at Daycare, headed to work, got a call as I was getting off the freeway “hey Liam has had diarrhea twice since drop off, so has another kid, and two are out because they were puking all night, you mind picking him up?”

Fawk, get off the freeway, get right back on southbound, go scoop him up. Chilling at the house watching Cocomellon, changing diarrhea diapers every 30 minutes.

Should have just adopted a 7 year old, young enough that they mite still think I’m cool, old enough to be mostly immune to all these bugs and colds.

On the upside, being at home means good coffee all day instead of Keurig shit at work.
this has made me realized i haven't changed a diaper in *months*

1630001456434.png

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. A good field hockey practice this morning despite the ridiculous heat & humidity...it does pay that we go from 7-9am. Brought youngest to gymnastics camp, car washed, groceries purchased and put away and floated around in the pool for an hour. I have lived!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I just realized that we are a year out from being done with daycare. That's like 1400 a month I can spend on MORE CRACK
thankfully preschool is way cheaper than daycare (but also 1/2 day and only 4 days a week). then on to kindergarten. that'll be interesting, the year my daughter goes is the year our district is switching from half day to full day kindergarten

:popcorn:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
We’re in pre-K now, and I think it’s around 1400 for the all day program. Then he’s on to school and we still have extended day programs, but that should be like 1400 in total for both kids. So I guess we’re really only pocketing 700 a month.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
this has made me realized i haven't changed a diaper in *months*
Diaper grossness and annoyance is highly overstated, but then I do have a ridiculously high tolerance for both stinky things and visually gross things.

I just realized that we are a year out from being done with daycare. That's like 1400 a month I can spend on MORE CRACK

This is the moment I'm waiting for. $1750/month here, damn near as much as my mortgage. Once this kid is in pre-k we're getting either a big ass house or a McLaren.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Fack is it nasty out.
This humidity is ass.
No idea how some of yous guys do this.
Currently 34/93 in the shade, with 70% humidity it feels like 45/110.
No ride tonight. :mad:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I take back my comments about the shop at Bromont not having tubes. We stopped at another shop in Bromont (Pitstop - very nice new shop) and they also had zero 27.5 or 29" tubes.

Apparently tubes are no where to be found.

Just stopped at a shop near MSA and I purchased their last two 27.5 tubes; which they didn't want to even sell to me.

Onto the next stop in search for one more.

Looks like @slyfink might have got soaked with rain? Not quite as hot here at MSA, but freaking humid still.