Quantcast

%@Thirst Day@%

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

I'm hoping to have this audit done today.

I am going to thoroughly enjoy my coffee on the way to work. Looks like a sunny day out there today.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Two day week starts today. Livin the bachelor lifestyle for a few days while my wife cheers her sister on at the women's World Cup back east. Hopefully we'll get to see her play out west in the next round.

Think I'll buy beer on the way home and take it easy, but I shall ride bikes after work tomorrow, hit whistler this weekend, then ride daily for the next few days.

Let the post vacation email cull begin!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
One of my high school teachers moved in next door to me. I've been out of high school for over 10 years, and I now live a good 60 miles away from my high school, in a rural, thinly populated area.

Crazy shit.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I rode in knowing that I will ride home in a thunderstorm with high probability.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I like that our electronic reporting tree here at work is such that when I submit a request for network or systems access for an employee or even myself, and when I submit my own expense reports, the authorization is routed right back to me for approval. It certainly makes things easy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like that our electronic
reporting tree here at work is such that when I submit a request for network or systems access for an employee or even myself, and when I submit my own expense reports, the authorization is routed right back to me for approval. It certainly makes things easy.
Go expense yourself a new chain.

When you are looking for a little intimacy does MBC tell you to go fuck yourself too?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
starting to get the new bike bug. like my current trail bike, but it's slightly undersized the way i (used to?) like my bikes, and that doesn't really agree with my back these days. got a couple of thoughts on my short list, trying to be realistic of how it will actually be used. other issue is funding, considering thinning the herd to fund the new ride.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Thursday! T minus 6 days until I leave for Yosemite!!
Howzit out there in the virtual world kids? Let's make it a good one!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Eesh. Local "enduro" race going on tonight. Might have to give it a go. I haz a jetlag, but I guess I should take advantage of my lack of responsibilities, sack up and do it.

starting to get the new bike bug. like my current trail bike, but it's slightly undersized the way i (used to?) like my bikes, and that doesn't really agree with my back these days. got a couple of thoughts on my short list, trying to be realistic of how it will actually be used. other issue is funding, considering thinning the herd to fund the new ride.
And down the slippery slope we go...