Quantcast

%@Thirst Day@%

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
in the process of cleaning out the FIL's house has given me a bit of new perspective on my own belongings. number of perfectly usable bikes sitting collecting dust because i just don't have the time to ride them.
I have very little storage as all my bikes are in the bedroom as I call it the bike room. I have gotten very good at selling all my old bike stuff on eBay or Craigslist. Rather get some money for it that I can put into new bikes.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
^^ same same, wut? --that was for the "why is she doing that"

I will do my best not to burn down Yosemite. My bf from high school is getting married in the park. We will be there for 5 days and staying in this thing called a "hotel". I hear it is larger than a tent or my bad ass van. Strange concept, but should help reduce the risk of forest fire.

Also, WHEWWWWW! Just got done with a morning of meetings with contractors, staff, and tenants. Was told to stop projects a while back due to building sale, then found out that there might be a couple that they need done before closing.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I shall be riding off into the rain soon. Lucky me! At least I remembered to bring my rain shell, plus I have my ugly fenders already on the bike.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I was just informed that I am being picked up and taken to a patio for beer. This is one order that I am happy to comply with.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
true. it's terrible. i'd advise staying away. especially from the wilson creek area.

this is why i entertained a call from a headhunter today where she tried to convince me that minneapolis was awesome ... :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I only got a little wet on my ride home but it has been dumping rain since. Oh, and it's supposed to rain non-stop until noon tomorrow. Stupid hurricane remnants...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Race went alright. I am not as fit as I was last summer. Not sure how I placed... quite curious to see...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
The go ride some more do we really have to tell you?
Just got back from another ride...so, no.

But my performance was teh weak sauce. 70th out of 100 or so. I feel shame.

Whistler tomorrow. My 08 Boxxer team is not happy... It weeps oil from the rebound knob. But, it still weeps, so at least there's still a little oil left in there...