Quantcast

*** Thirst day ***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg posted a powerful image showing the path of Helene with all the power outages.
IMG_5600.jpeg

Read and heard stories about people getting washed away and drowned. Whole houses seen floating down the river. Water rose so fast that it quickly trapped people. Several hundred are still missing. Not a good week for the Southern Appalachians.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:bad:

Kids have the day off today. Thanks, Jews! I am at work as the wife squires them about for the day. science waits for no man, or some shit.

Finally got on the trainer yesterday for the first time in forever. It was enough of a workout just getting it set up and functional.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I was supposed to be WFH today, but I get a teams message from my boss at 4:45 this morning asking if I could check on the office this morning. Seems he and others who are in Europe can't access the VPN. Of course everything is fine here. So I will WFH on Friday and not do much.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
At the Ortho waiting room, gonna get my MRI read. I may be a pile of broken parts, but judging from some of the others in here, I’ve got it OK.
Thank Saint Spaghetti we have good insurance.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
At the Ortho waiting room, gonna get my MRI read. I may be a pile of broken parts, but judging from some of the others in here, I’ve got it OK.
Thank Saint Spaghetti we have good insurance.
If I had a $35 copay for every time I had these thoughts I’d be buying more music gear.

Hope this all turns out okay. It’s probably gonna suck for a bit.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Well shit, the tech was supposed to be here before noon and has yet to show at 11:55. Imma go for a smoke and I will wedge the door open in case I don't see him.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Only 50 minutes late, but better than never, I guess? I have to stop at Trader Joes for salad dressing before heading home. I'm only stating that so I don't forget.