Quantcast

***Thirstday GMT***

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Had a weird day at work, I hate having to weld something up when I can't test fit it before finishing the welds and trying to work out the original angle on something that is bent/cracked sucks.
IMG_20220512_191550.jpg

IMG_20220512_191556.jpg

Left at 6:30 and toasted my sandwiches for dinner, hahaha!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Kinda Friday for me as it is a public holiday tomorrow. Should be raining though.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to kenfucky in august for wilco...can not make the bozeman date work while on vacation...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Eating breakfast. Was hoping to study some before everyone woke up, but Hannah woke up early asking for a cinnamon roll. Semi-busy day at work. One of the women on my team is retiring early and unexpectedly because her husband has cancer, so bit of a panic to get things sorted out accordingly. I'm the only one who knows how to do a lot of Abobe and .otf editing, so I get to spend a chunk of the next few days working on that shit.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Made coffee, cleaned the bathroom, and read the paper. Yes, the paper. Now what? Check my newly installated rear tire? Breakfast? Walk the dogs? Work?

Unrelated: the new release from Method Man is dope.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

whole family minus eldest kid getting repeat PCR today, as today is Day 5 since our Day 0 exposure to said eldest kid on Saturday. No one else has been positive on rapid test or PCR since then.

otherwise not much on the docket. Not working unless I am needed aa backup from home this PM. Said eldest kid has a violin lesson this evening that she’ll go to, masked, if she rapid tests negative before it (which is kosher since she’s vaccinated).

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Took old girl to the vet, they gave her pain meds and said if she's still gimpy in a week, we will get x-rays. As a Rottie who is at least 10, likely close to 12, she doesn't have long to go. But she is so full of life and so damn happy.

I told the wife it's because she has been living her best life since she got here. Her life before had lots of challenges, she gives no fucks now. I should have stollen her 10 years ago when she first came around. But better late than never, and I'll take what I can get.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugh. Sitting in a pitch presentation by a major consulting company for a project that displaces mine with fifty other people, and I want to commit a ritual suicide. So much bullshit, so much posturing, so much rectal alpinism. :bad:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ugh. Sitting in a pitch presentation by a major consulting company for a project that displaces mine with fifty other people, and I want to commit a ritual suicide. So much bullshit, so much posturing, so much rectal alpinism. :bad:
IT sales people are like those sketchy used car dealers.

Promise the world, say yes to everything, under deliver, disappear and then show up to collect payment - and then try to sell you the solution for something that they said was possible during the first pitch.