Quantcast

$ Thirsty day $

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I have a beer. And it's delicious. And it's going to be the only thing that gets me through the meeting I have at 3:30. Well, that and possibly a second beer. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. We left our rented condo in Fraser and returned home. The baby decided Berthoud Pass would be a good place to lose all of her breakfast in grand fashion, so the fabric coverings on her baby seat are being laundered yet again.

Now at Les Schwab awaiting TPMS service with le elder child, having watched a ST:TNG episode with her because that’s good for her elder-baby brain.

B34B0FF7-794E-4755-9619-54EFDAA8DF8E.jpeg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Theres no app for that? :eek:
The 2006-build-date original TPMS sensors are giving up the ghost. Sealed units with non-replaceable batteries, which is fair enough since replacing them requires unmounting and remounting the tires!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Beer tastes good. I had an interview that I fucked up, a screening call and scheduled another screening call for Monday. The grill is lit, I have a burger with corn, wife has hot dogs with corn and grilled onions, life is still good even if the outlook is cloudy. Oh and my new Nimble 9 is on its way here, too.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Beer tastes good. I had an interview that I fucked up, a screening call and scheduled another screening call for Monday. The grill is lit, I have a burger with corn, wife has hot dogs with corn and grilled onions, life is still good even if the outlook is cloudy. Oh and my new Nimble 9 is on its way here, too.
Keep riding to keep that head clear. Shit will work out.

That reminds me, I keep passing a fresh corn stand at a local farm and forget to pull in. Need to do that!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Slow day today, so I took the back half off and ride with Haley. She hammered up some switchbacks that I was honestly amazed she made and cleaned a few slippery downhill ones that were more than a little challenging. She also learned about hero dirt today and she likes it.

Was planning on taking the Subaru because it has a rack on (vs Bolt), but it's so dead I couldn't even unlock it with the remote. Going to pull the battery tomorrow to put it onto the trickle. I don't think it's been driven since maybe January.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Seriously, it's been such a good year for riding I will gladly take the spills I have had due to moon dust. Rain sucks period.
Besides that most trails are overrun because now riding a MTB is *the* thing (thanks Oba....eh...Covid). A bit of rain would keep those folks away I recon.