Quantcast

~~~Thirsty Thursday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Well, I get to the field office and get told that a hole is starting at 9. We get out to the site, and they don't even have a permit to work yet. We start setting up about 9:30, and then wait again. About 2:30, they finally get tools in the ground. They up side is we found a spot in the woods where there is shade all day.

More of the same today.

Be safe out there.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Gonna be a scorcher. Think after work will consist of drinking beer while sitting in a lawn chair under the sprinkler. Redneck Rivera/Spa

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got a large iced coffee and a bacon, egg & cheese on a plain bagel from DD on the way to work. Get to the office, sit at my desk and unwrap a plain bagel toasted with NOTHING on it. It's not like they forgot just the cheese or just the bacon.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

I hope everyone is doing well. Needless to say, it's hot and dry here. No sign of rain. I tried giving my truck its yearly wash in hopes of angering the rain gods, but no luck.

There's a sack of powdered doughnuts on the kitchen table that have been taunting me. Just so you know that.

Meeting tonight with local gallery group for inclusion to the newest showing. Final stage. Happy dance.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Last night was cruiser ride night. We started with a drink, crusied around the river and ended at McMennamins for some free live music! I rode at lunch and my legs were still feeling tired from the weekend races. I think i dug too deep.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Hot as hell round these parts. Played in the staff vs. junior class softball game last night and we killed them :) Probably will spend the evening cleaning the pool and hydrating with some tasty brews.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Terminator Stout is still my favorite beer to have with steak. I checked their website - its amazing how may locations the chain now has. I used to stay at the Grand Lodge in Forest Grove - creepy fun. :)

Last night was cruiser ride night. We started with a drink, cruised around the river and ended at McMennamins....

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Got a large iced coffee and a bacon, egg & cheese on a plain bagel from DD on the way to work. Get to the office, sit at my desk and unwrap a plain bagel toasted with NOTHING on it. It's not like they forgot just the cheese or just the bacon.
I went out to grab a quick sandwich at Sprouts the other day between meetings. Wrote up an order for a Turkey Sandwich (pretty much a BLT with turkey). Got all the way back to the office and opened it up...Bread, Cheese and Mustard. It's like she made half the sandwich and then just gave up.

Last night I had a shot called the "Vulcan Mind ****". Not recommended.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I went out to grab a quick sandwich at Sprouts the other day between meetings. Wrote up an order for a Turkey Sandwich (pretty much a BLT with turkey). Got all the way back to the office and opened it up...Bread, Cheese and Mustard. It's like she made half the sandwich and then just gave up.

Last night I had a shot called the "Vulcan Mind ****". Not recommended.
Sandwich debacles must come in threes. I ordered an Italian sausage sammich on French bread with grilled peppers and onions. I got a sausage on a hot dog bun. :mad: