Quantcast

~~~Thirsty Thursday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Happy birthday to the Navy!

Today is also National Peanut Festival Day.

Got to the field office yesterday expecting to be on the right of way all day, instead we all had mandatory safety training. Even the guy who went to training 2 weeks ago. It was also a safety standdown day, so no work on the right of way.

Expect to be on the right of way today, hiding in the shelters, out of the rain.

Be safe out there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
top of the morning to you monkeys. apparently after missing 3 very small (like 2 question) home work assignments i need my life controlled for me, because clearly i cant handle it :rolleyes:. any way i get my bike back tonight from the shop and i can finally put my new brakes on:weee: maybe go for a xc ride to attempt to bed the new brakes pads in, if the rain stops. any way rant over, have a good one monkeys.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning LOL.

Ran 5K in the rain after work yesterday. Then I pretty much sat on my ass the rest of the night and did nothing. I'll probably do a lot of the same today, only in my cubicle. Well, the sitting on my ass part, not the 5K part. O'Doyle rules.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all! Happy Birthday to the Navy indeed. Best 24 years of my life!

I seem to spend endless days being a teenager's chaffuer.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ran 4 fast (for me) miles after work yesterday. Peddled in this morning and I'm starting to think that might have been a bad idea, my legs seem very blown out all the sudden. Ride home might be rough. :think: Kitchen faucets/garbage disposal all seem to be working normally now after full replacement over my weekend so I'm pretty happy about that. Home ownership sometimes is the suck.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well I had a meeting with the CEO last evening. It would seem that I have a new job description. Still a Director but moving out of Operations to Marketing. Granted I have 30 years of experience in the field but I was enjoying ops. One good thing is that I will be able to get in more runs and am road bike rides as a result

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Need coffee.
Hopefully my new rear tire and Alpinestars brace will be coming in soon.
Got the quote on fixing my GF's car...not as bad as we thought. So that's good.

Hoping that this day is very slow work wise and goes quickly...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! I HATE our school firewalls. I was supposed to work on editing a couple of quick videos for another teacher this morning and can't do it because I can't do anything :rant: on my work computer and they won't let me use my personal computer on the network (just internet). GRRRRRR.

Any bored video editing monkeys want a project?

Italian herb & Parmesean chex mix is tasty...nom, nom, nom.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. I need coffee.

Upgraded my phone to iOS 5 and I am pretty happy with all of the new features and whatnot.

Looking forward to the weekend.

Time for coffee and oatmeal breakfast.

Last edited:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning! I HATE our school firewalls. I was supposed to work on editing a couple of quick videos for another teacher this morning and can't do it because I can't do anything :rant: on my work computer and they won't let me use my personal computer on the network (just internet). GRRRRRR.

Any bored video editing monkeys want a project?

Italian herb & Parmesean chex mix is tasty...nom, nom, nom.
i would say yes to editing if i was at home, but im at school as well and dont have free time today. also have you tried using a proxy or adding s to the http?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
coffee is workin'.
good thing.
retouching photos most of the day.
need more coffee.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Happy Thursday! Sitting here drinking coffee and playing words with friends. I know I'm way behind the times or whatever, but I just discovered this the other night.... I know.... lame.... but, really, if you want to play, look for mudhunny :D (skibunny24 was already taken! can you believe it?!)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Was up WAY too late last night knocking out the last few seasons of Breaking Bad. Wow, what an incredible show. I had no idea it was THAT good until my son talked me into it. It took me about 2 weeks to get through the 4 seasons and the last 4 episodes last night were insane.

Tried to log in remote and found out my user account at work had expired. Turns out it happens to all contractors every 90 days. Yea!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning Monkeys!

Was up WAY too late last night knocking out the last few seasons of Breaking Bad. Wow, what an incredible show. I had no idea it was THAT good until my son talked me into it. It took me about 2 weeks to get through the 4 seasons and the last 4 episodes last night were insane.

Tried to log in remote and found out my user account at work had expired. Turns out it happens to all contractors every 90 days. Yea!
Did you watch it (stream it) on NetFlix?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
i would say yes to editing if i was at home, but im at school as well and dont have free time today. also have you tried using a proxy or adding s to the http?
Thanks! I was using a proxy and that got shut down a little while back. I will see if I can get it done tonight. For someone who knows what they're doing, it should take 5 minutes, but I may not be so knowledgeable. Basically, I want to take a clip and delete the spanish subtitles and for the other one, I need to delete the current subtitles and replace with a new title...not rocket science, but I just have to have the time and program!