Quantcast

~~~Thirsty Thursday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is:
Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day
Birthday - Howard Stern (radio/tv personality)
Anniversary - First Woman Senator Elected
Anniversary - Batman TV Show Premier
Zanzibar Revolution Day (Tanzania)

Nice day on the right of way yesterday, today will not be. Raining and high winds, so there may be no work allowed.

Be safe out there.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey Thursday! Last night was volunteer night for bingo at our local Veteran's home. Those dudes always cheer me up. They laugh and hoot and holler while in wheelchairs and walkers and such, puts my week in perspective. Then it was fish tacos and a Caps win against the Pens!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Good morning from Puerto Valletta Mexico. No biking for me today but enough tequila should make up for that! I went into town yesterday and saw a guy ride by on a Pivot so there must be trails up in them hills.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's almost Friday! Got fed up with the no snow around here so pulled the hardtail out of the garage and went for a short bike ride (first of the new year). It felt so good to get out and stretch the legs. Although next time I decide to go for a ride in January I'm going to wear more than just mtn bike shorts and a hoodie. I was definitely frozen by the time I got back to my house.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
another day in the office. went to a bar last night i didn't know about that liz discovered. they had the entire selection of oskar brewing on tap. next week is DFH, including 120 and hellhound. unfortunately, i'll be out in utah :rant:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Thursday! Possible snow in the forecast Sunday and Monday. Dear god please let it snow. I met with the Webcyclery guys last night for beers and to discuss team stuff. Have I mentioned how much I love living where I live?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
GMDI.

I'm thinking about skiing all day Friday and Sunday, but Saturday is mildly interrupted with a few hours of work function in the morning. Fortunately, its walking distance from my home.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning monkeys!

Today is:
Feast of Fabulous Wild Men DayBirthday -Be safe out there.

YESSSSSS! That rules. I drank a bottle of wine last night so I'm thirsty for a LOT of water today... and feel like ralphing. Whoopsie! It's always more fun while you're drinking it than when you wake up the next morning!