Quantcast

~~~Thirsty Thursday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Yesterday, the boss sent myself and another out to get beer for a gathering today. That's right, I went beer shopping on the company dime. Had to get "cheap" beer, because we were told to get "nothing exotic". Since the beer is for people with no taste in beer, we got Sam Adams and :shudder: Miller Lite.

Today I have a quarry shot, then at 2, a going away party for one of our techs.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

My wife took our little guy in for his 6 week checkup yesterday (even though he's 7 weeks old). He already weighs 13lbs 1oz and is 23in long... he's growing so freakin quickly. He also got some vaccination shots while he was there so he wasn't a very happy camper last night.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! I churned out 15 miles on the bike last night, turning out another immaculate Fells loop in the process. After all of the bike maintenance Tuesday night, holy crap. It was like riding a new bike it was so flawless. I gotta do that more often.

Still putting in adoption forms for dogs. The process is proving quite a bit more arduous than I thought...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Speaking of bike maintenance, my trail bike is overdue. I have a creak which drove me nuts the other night. I hate a noisy bike. Time for a cleaning and a once-over.
I tuned up my DH bike the other night; maybe I'll actually get to ride it this weekend.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I am the brother in law of an Olympic Bronze medalist.

"If you're not first, you're last"

Selling my RFX frame tonight, putting my complete XC build from my broken frame on another XC frame for a friend of a friend to use/get into riding, and (hopefully) eventually buy the bike. Just need to sell the stupid DH bike and I'll be a happy man.

Giving the Jeep another 2 weeks to sell, otherwise I'm just going to take the $1-2k loss in trading it in for a TJ. Eff it. Sucks because my brother had the same exact Jeep in not nearly as good condition that sold in less than a week...for $800 more than I'm asking (had 45k less miles, though). I hate being impatient.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Interesting vibe in the office today. Got some expected news yesterday that we have cut overseas ties (thank gawd) and are taking over control of the project. A lot of work to do, but control will make all the difference. Might actually build something worth a damn. :panic: