Quantcast

%%%Thirsty Thursday GMT%%%

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Welcome to Thursday, folks! I downloaded GTA Vice City for my tablet this morning only to find out after the fact that the game isn't ready for download yet. They still took my five bucks though. Why the hell have it in the app store if it isn't ready yet!? Those chug-butts. #firstworldproblems

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Welcome to Thursday, folks! I downloaded GTA Vice City for my tablet this morning only to find out after the fact that the game isn't ready for download yet. They still took my five bucks though. Why the hell have it in the app store if it isn't ready yet!? Those chug-butts. #firstworldproblems
I'm waiting for vice city to hit the psn store. It was by and far my favorite of the gta series.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Coffee in hand, drizzling out mah window, praying for snow up in the mountains.
Working on a new idea, I need to learn a bunch about multi-density foam rubber and sewing.

In the spirit of continuing Bad Judgement Wednesday™, I clicked off a couple of DH runs last night with Full Trucker and a few others. Not slow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
scored nick cave ticket yesterday.

scored a extra one today.

asheville sold out quick.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Good morning.

Coffee in hand, drizzling out mah window, praying for snow up in the mountains.
Working on a new idea, I need to learn a bunch about multi-density foam rubber and sewing.

In the spirit of continuing Bad Judgement Wednesday™, I clicked off a couple of DH runs last night with Full Trucker and a few others. Not slow.
Nick what kind of foam and for what purpose? I work with that stuff for a multitude of projects

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Walked down to a brewery last night to fill a growler. $6! what a deal. I tied up Fletcher out front while I filled it and came out to find people gathered around petting him. He's an attention whore.

It's in fact thirsty Thursday here at work. I'll hoist a couple for y'all. If my plans come together, I'll be riding 'Nam tomorrow.

Getcher flu shots if you ain't yet.

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/cdc-says-us-flu-season-starts-early-could-be-bad/article_b283eb91-0a40-56ad-9337-0873d997a8cf.html

"the vaccine formulated for this year is well-matched to the strains of the virus seen so far, CDC officials said."
The vaccine kicked this old fart's ass for a day.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning, been absent from here all week... sure missed you guys!

Looking for a new line of work today. Something that pays the same or more with benefits I hope... and something where I don't have to sit at a desk all day. I also can't afford to go back to school, but I was dumb enough to get a BA in Music. General Music. Not education... not really anything I can do with that. No, I didn't end up with a minor, though with all the classes I took, I could have a minor in English or Law...

Wait, tell me again if there is a way to ski every day and have job security and a family?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Looking for a new line of work today. Something that pays the same or more with benefits I hope... and something where I don't have to sit at a desk all day. I also can't afford to go back to school, but I was dumb enough to get a BA in Music. General Music. Not education... not really anything I can do with that. No, I didn't end up with a minor, though with all the classes I took, I could have a minor in English or Law...
:rofl:... sorry.

Wait, tell me again if there is a way to ski every day and have job security and a family?
Absolutely - for certain values of "job security"...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Evening from the playa. Ferry to Cozumel yesterday for snorkling. Never have I seen water so clear. Followed up with EPIC tacos and margaritas. Trip back on the ferry was a blast too. Really great band playing on the upper deck really rounded out the day. Today was more snorkling and umbrella drinks on the beach. Need to figure out how to get back to reality tomorrow. :(

Last edited: