Quantcast

This afternoon's work tunes....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Whatcha working to?

I'm playing narlus's compiliation CD, "Goth Drops" that he sent me a couple months ago now that my PC's player is working...

:thumb:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
stosh said:
Mason Jennings
Mason was a kid who was always hanging around us (my band) in HS... he was always trying to get something together but never quite could... one day he just disapeared, and a few years later I saw his mom in a local grocery store and she opened her purse and pulled out a CD and flier, and told me he was in MIN. and having a great time playin etc. I listened to the CD and it was pretty cool that he finally got a band together... and a great singer songwriter thing going on!!! he was a few Yrs younger than me, and the guys in my band, and we never quite took him seriously... He has done quite well and I like his stuff!!!he gets :thumb: :thumb: from me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:
Mason was a kid who was always hanging around us (my band) in HS... he was always trying to get something together but never quite could... one day he just disapeared, and a few years later I saw his mom in a local grocery store and she opened her purse and pulled out a CD and flier, and told me he was in MIN. and having a great time playin etc. I listened to the CD and it was pretty cool that he finally got a band together... and a great singer songwriter thing going on!!! he was a few Yrs younger than me, and the guys in my band, and we never quite took him seriously... He has done quite well and I like his stuff!!!he gets :thumb: :thumb: from me.
can you get me his autograph? J/K

Cool story man!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:
probably not, but I can get you his moms if she is still living in the Ingomar area of the North Hills of Pittsburgh;)
Sweet I can't wait!!!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
my work tunes today consisted of one song:

'TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT - I AIN T WORKIN HERE NO MORE' - DKs

seriously... last day of work for me here in europe where the men are all so pretty and it rains every farkin second day...

and narlus.. a cd exchange will happen when i hit my CA..

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Dropkick Murphys, "Warriors Code"
A little Del Fuegos too, just to keep the Boston thing going
I also threw in a touch of Brian Setzer orchestra, what a fantastic mess of sound that guy puts out these days!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Dropkick Murphys, "Warriors Code"
A little Del Fuegos too, just to keep the Boston thing going
I also threw in a touch of Brian Setzer orchestra, what a fantastic mess of sound that guy puts out these days!
you need an infusion of:

the eagles of death metal

OR

fugazi

in your home... bring over some blank CDs and we ll apply for the copyright... :)