Quantcast

This belongs nowhere and everywhere simultaniously.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yup, that's about right. The whole Left Over Phish Panic genre makes my skin crawl. I'd rather shave my balls with a rusty cheese grater while watching Sarah Palin try to answer a few simple Katie Couric questions than listen to that crap.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
At 5:13 in the OP video the sniper fails to take the shot to save those people, oh the humanity:(

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I watched both vids... they both sound exactly alike. I'd rather duct tape frag grenades to each of my ears and pull the pin, than listen to that crap again.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I've seen the taste other monkeys have in music and you all need to stop throwing stones lest your house of glass fall in around you.

Phish rocks. Especially now that Trey is sober.
;)

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I've seen the taste other monkeys have in music and you all need to stop throwing stones lest your house of glass fall in around you.

Phish rocks. Especially now that Trey is sober.
;)
What's wrong with my taste in music? Gets me all relaxed and stuff before I shoot or hit things.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
It wasnt directed at anyone in particular.

There is a lot of bad Metal out there that all sounds the same.. Someone yelling into a mic at the top of their lungs, incomprehensible lyrics and the same guitar rif over and over. All that Emo crud... BLAH... Modern grunge rock... gimme a break.

Phish phans are also probably the most musically diverse crowd out there as well. Most of us like everything from old blues, bluegrass & Johnny Cash to Chili peppers, janes addiction, white denim... even Electronic music (I hate to use the word but "techno")

Here is the latest one I've been goovin on:
302 Found

302 Found

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I was going to post the Metallica version of this that's been out there in the interverse for awhile, but what the **** for, the band has been a parody of itself for 20 years already.

I find Phish excruciatingly boring. Beethoven leads to the dry heaves.

Tarbox Ramblers, Hindemith, esp. as played by Glen Gould, James McMurtry, Loituma, Ministry, Neil Young, R Crumb, et al, Bikini Kill, Billie Holiday, Eric Dolphy, MIA, Lady Sovereign, Gangsta Grass, Sonic Youth, The Fall, Jesus Lizard, J.S. Bach, Leo Kottke...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Was wondering when you would find this thread....

Here is something a little more mainstream for the uneducated:
CDT
]
Funny, I like the studio version of that song better, always have. I dig the odd slightly slowed down trey voice. I posted YEM cuz... it's basically their masterpiece song. Still CDT is more mainstream, as is this:

Or for the lovers of Funk:

Or the lovers of insanity:

Or just people that like Phish:

Or maybe a little something different that's Phish related:

Dec 3, 2007
I find Phish excruciatingly boring. Beethoven leads to the dry heaves.

Tarbox Ramblers, Hindemith, esp. as played by Glen Gould, James McMurtry, Loituma, Ministry, Neil Young, R Crumb, et al, Bikini Kill, Billie Holiday, Eric Dolphy, MIA, Lady Sovereign, Gangsta Grass, Sonic Youth, The Fall, Jesus Lizard, J.S. Bach, Leo Kottke...
Great diversity here. Extra props for a McMurtry reference.
Longtime Phish fan, but stopped going to shows a long time ago. Way too many jackholes more concerned about gettin' their buzz/ business on than listening to the music.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I've managed to steer clear of phish my entire life. That is until now... Thanks alot, jerks.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I used to like Phish when you could just buy a ticket and go to a show. They were good back then. Now you gotta dick around on the phone for a day. Travel a day to get to the show. Spend a crapload of money on a Hotel and food. Deal with the skids at the venue, and then deal with them wasted in the show, then take another day to get home. Phish stopped being enjoyable when the effort to enjoy them became a multiday suckfest. However they always sound good and play in a consistent manner for each show. I do well with Hippy chicks, if you can't get laid at a Phish show, then well you probably can't get laid.