Quantcast

This can't be good

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Westy said:
SEVERE, what color is that?
They dont use colors... they use symbols.

A teacup logo and a crumpet logo is a low threat level

Just a teacup is a mild threat level

Then it skips straight to Severe... where there is no teacup or crumpet logos and instead there is a logo of the queen in a full sprint.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
golgiaparatus said:

Then it skips straight to Severe... where there is no teacup or crumpet logos and instead there is a logo of the queen in a full sprint.

I'd aprove if'n I could.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
I watched Blue Collar Comedy Tour the other night. They suggest 2 levels. Helmet and No Helmet. That way you know what to do. Makes sense.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Brian HCM#1 said:
Well you don't sound like you know your NYC terrorist history, it started way before 9/11. There was a bomb set off in the garage of the WTC back around 93-94ish.
Gosh Mr.SoCal, thanks for the history lession.

If I recall correctly 5000 PEOPLE DIDN'T DIE ON THAT DAY and we didn't invade two countries over it. Everybody flipped out but it was a car bomb in a parking garage not the worst domestic attack since god knows when. Stick to bitching about the value of your home.

edit: Bay Area isn't in SoCal, I know that.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
Tame Ape said:
Gosh Mr.SoCal, thanks for the history lession.

If I recall correctly 5000 PEOPLE DIDN'T DIE ON THAT DAY and we didn't invade two countries over it. Everybody flipped out but it was a car bomb in a parking garage not the worst domestic attack since god knows when. Stick to bitching about the value of your home.

edit: Bay Area isn't in SoCal, I know that.
I heard a speech about disasters while talking about rebuilding New Orleans and they asked to think back to the worst disaster in recent history, referring to the hurricane. While I agree it was awful, I don't remember the name and my mind raced directly to the World Trade Center attacks. That was devastating and not at all comparable to most other events.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Alfred said:
I heard a speech about disasters while talking about rebuilding New Orleans and they asked to think back to the worst disaster in recent history, referring to the hurricane. While I agree it was awful, I don't remember the name and my mind raced directly to the World Trade Center attacks. That was devastating and not at all comparable to most other events.
It was a defined moment too. Economy slumped, people lost jobs, it was crazy.

edit: "It was a defined moment too." I'm not sure what I was trying to say there... I think I meant that it was a defining moment in American history and policy.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
golgiaparatus said:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to golgiaparatus again.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
golgiaparatus said:

being chased by benny hill, no doubt.