Quantcast

this could get good.

_*sTiTcHeS*_

Monkey
Apr 24, 2006
well im outa school so i went and built this kicker on what i thought was golf course property. some of the best in the town but appearantly some 9 year old biker kid's parents own it. so he said it was cool.

this is what ive done in 2 days. i got help today piling logs by the kids who showed up.

its got a nice downhill trail and some other good stuff.

yes my back hurts. :plthumbsdown:

_*sTiTcHeS*_

Monkey
Apr 24, 2006
k well the hole i was digging from got 5 feet deep and started filling up with water when i turned my head. i got a wheel burro though and will be finishing the jump up tomorow if the rain storms stop. that hole should be a little lake now.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
k well the hole i was digging from got 5 feet deep and started filling up with water when i turned my head. i got a wheel burro though and will be finishing the jump up tomorow if the rain storms stop. that hole should be a little lake now.
Dude, learn to dig the dirt in front of the jump putting on top bringing the ground down and the jump up, you can avoid the pits.

_*sTiTcHeS*_

Monkey
Apr 24, 2006
what? i didn't understand what you said. and there isn't much to learn when building a dirt jump. i've been making them for over 10 years now. im digging from a hillside 50 feet away so i have no holes. i've done lots of trips.

heres an update.
its not done yet. 2 more days with the burro at least. i had to test it once because i didn't know if the corner was too sharp. still undecided. i didn't slide out but i did have to lean.

this is my volcomburrow:

first hole filled up. i might turn it into some kind of ramp:

the new hole. its called the quarry:

last bucket of the day:

the lip wich was so soft i was surprised:

and here is the test hit. 10 second clip. i had my fully cuz my ht has no chain.

mm i forgot the video..7second clip.