Quantcast

>>>This crap again? Monderp GMT<<<

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hello all. For lunch I sadly must report that I do not have Thai leftovers, but instead Indian. (I actually turned down my wife's suggestion to pick up Thai on the way back from daddy-daughter dance rehearsal as I'd felt I'd had enough in recent days. Heresy, I know.)
I find this post disturbing and feel compelled to balance the Monkey Collective by picking up some Thai for dinner.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend from the Old days reached out to me. He wants me to come to New Orleans for a few months and work on bikes and teach him how to grow Marijuana.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Oh man I wish. I don't get any time to myself on Friday until about10:30pm.
mondays are better for you, right? I'll holler when i score a mountains monday.

just booked 3 nights at snowshoe in mid-march for some end of season slushy ice shredding with the fam. interested to try out new skis/boots combo. need to get boots fitted and skis tuned before then, i guess. oh, and probably to tell the wife i got new skis :busted:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It takes a dumbass

So much win here :cheers::cheers::cheers:

LIVERMORE (BCN)

A driver on Interstate Highway 580 in the East Bay managed to rack up about $1,000 in traffic fines Monday afternoon with two speeding tickets in 11 minutes, a California Highway Patrol spokesman said.

The California Highway Patrol first stopped the driver of a 2014 Nissan Altima at 12:30 p.m. for traveling 90-plus mph on westbound Highway 580 near Grant Line Road and the Altamont Pass, according to CHP Officer Tyler Hahn.

The same car was pulled over by a different officer 11 minutes later near Greenville Road in Livermore for going 103 mph, Hahn said.

The CHP tells drivers to slow down after handing out speeding tickets -- not to speed up, Hahn said.

The tickets probably cost the driver $400 to $500 apiece.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
It takes a dumbass

So much win here :cheers::cheers::cheers:

LIVERMORE (BCN)

A driver on Interstate Highway 580 in the East Bay managed to rack up about $1,000 in traffic fines Monday afternoon with two speeding tickets in 11 minutes, a California Highway Patrol spokesman said.

The California Highway Patrol first stopped the driver of a 2014 Nissan Altima at 12:30 p.m. for traveling 90-plus mph on westbound Highway 580 near Grant Line Road and the Altamont Pass, according to CHP Officer Tyler Hahn.

The same car was pulled over by a different officer 11 minutes later near Greenville Road in Livermore for going 103 mph, Hahn said.

The CHP tells drivers to slow down after handing out speeding tickets -- not to speed up, Hahn said.

The tickets probably cost the driver $400 to $500 apiece.
Was the driver Condoleezza Rice?