Quantcast

This evenings activities

splat

Nam I am
Well we have had a few days above freezing , and the snow has been metling , then refreezing into Ice, So that means its rideable! and there wasa 6:30 ride going out with a Joe and a LBS so a little befor e 6 I hopped on my Bike and rode to the start. met up with with every one , we were a group of 7 all with studded tires and they were definatly needed.

I also Decided to break out my New Sidi Boots ( Thanks Couch )
They are not the warmest but they worked relly nice in trudging through Snow , none got in the boot.

Can you say SUPER NOVA! Tripple HID lights !

one ofthe problems of Home made Studded tires leaf collection
( Brand new Specilized Stupmy Pro, Demo Bike )

I think this pic is kind of interesting with the steam lines coming off of me. it was about 40 degrees out , and I was Over dressed!!!

then Disaster stuck, I caught a stick , time to turn it into a Single speed

Single Speeding it . actually worked amazing well , for a quick fix , chain did not jump at all.

Dane Catching a little air of a rock

at this point I decided to take a shorter way back home and parted company and tehn Headed out the other side of the woods to get home. Going over a Small part of a swamp wherethe ice was not as think as would have been nice .

all told It was a Good ride , now I just need to fix the bike.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
nice.. ive been looking forward to riding in the snow really badly, unfortunately it has only snowed once and I didnt get a ride in.

splat

Nam I am
chicodude said:
Sidi boots?
I didn't see any motorcycles in those pictures...
they are actually Downhill boots , and they have SPD cleats on the too.

Jeremy R said:
It does not get cold enough on this planet to wear those boots.

Ha, nice night ride though.
Those green demo bikes look sick in person. :)
Oh yes it does .!!!
and at some point this spring/summer I am borrowing that a ride or 2 .