Quantcast

This gets the award for worst salesman.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
I put an ad up for some day labor on CL to help load my U-pack crate for upcoming move to Camarillo from Portland. I got about 45 replies in 30 minutes. Tried to be as fair and upfront with everyone, sent the same email asking if they'd like to come see what I have to get an idea of their time and money required. I went with a dude who moves for a living and does small jobs like this on the side.

I sent out a email saying I had chosen a person to all 45 people and thanked them and wished them good luck with future searches. This **** sandwhich emailed back.

obviously click the pics to make the readable.

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
:rofl:

I can't even begin to imagine what he must be like when presented with something actually worth being pissed off about.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Got what I could from the deal, they went through some hard years recently due to mismanagement, I did negotiate a 6 month salary revision.

Also, after 1 year of being unemployed and down to the my last 5K in savings it was go time for me since unemployment ends in one week.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Involuntary unemployment does suck so its cool to find a good job. My last relocation required 2 years of satisfactory employment or I had to pay back over 50k in relocation costs.

I hope it's great company for you!

Got what I could from the deal, they went through some hard years recently due to mismanagement, I did negotiate a 6 month salary revision.

Also, after 1 year of being unemployed and down to the my last 5K in savings it was go time for me since unemployment ends in one week.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Newest forum awesomeness. Posted some free stock passat wheels that are curbed and a bit out of round. Perfect for mounting winter tires or whatever you want to use them for. Guy sends text message asking for detailed rim pics.

Buddy, they're mother****ing free. I spent too much time posting to the forum already about them. people are ****ing dumb.