Quantcast

This guy has 6 kids and doesn't need an f'ing SUV!

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Caption reads: "A father drops his children off at the Nike factory for their customary 10 hour work shift, which will earn enough for a day's worth of rice."

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
those kids are off to work in the local vodka factory. the factory had to add additionals shifts to provide more output for N8's prodigious input.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I think its a totally cool pic, shows family values, the guy taking his kids to school (or factory Jobs). sure it looks unsafe ( it is) but its the probally all he can afford, besides only in a FREE soceity like America, would someone get in trouble for riding like that.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Ridemonkey said:
The kid on the back is holding on for dear life. I wonder if they draw straws for the back seat every day.

I am sure they use F.O.F.O.

(First On, First Off)

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
SkaredShtles said:
No he isn't. In fact, I think he's text messaging somebody on his micro mobile phone........ :think:
Well at least the Dad isn't trying to text message anyone.....

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
MunkeeHucker said:
Well at least the Dad isn't trying to text message anyone.....
Dad is actually talking on his cell phone and reading the paper. It's really the kid in front who's driving.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
PoserNewbie said:
And why are they riding a harley davidson is beyond me (correct me if im wrong but the motorcycle looks alot like a HD).

i bet its not.
its probably one of those chinese harley knock off you can get for 300 bucks FOB.....