Quantcast

This guy here at work has one of these...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There was some kid wearing chick pants riding one down the street yesterday with his father driving behind him to make sure no one ran over the little punk. I felt like checking the little bastard into the bumper of daddies Expedition.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
There was some kid wearing chick pants riding one down the street yesterday with his father driving behind him to make sure no one ran over the little punk. I felt like checking the little bastard into the bumper of daddies Expedition.
That would've kicked ass! :thumb:

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
At least it's quiet! Around here all the pre-pubescent kids have those gas-powered ones. They make me want to pull out the chain saw and cut 'em into pieces.......

-S.S.-

Yeah I have those f'ers in my neighborhood...they're actually some kids from a neighboring neighborhood...their parents probably don't wanna listen to it, so they tell em to go to another neighborhood...anyway, those bastards rip up and down the street at like 3 am on a work night in the summer so with the windows open you hear em...anyway...it happens once this summer and I might have to string somethin across the street that'll clothesline em...like lay in wait...have another annoyed neighbor on the other side of the street and when we hear em comin...nnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR up goes the razor wire...or something else...that'll teach those f'ers...

but yeah...that one was literally silent and it was fun as hell...and we have the perfect lip to take it off of, but the guy that owns it was standing there...so I thought it best to just zip around the lot...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
HenryTheHammer said:
Hah, its probably not just kids...

Here I'm 27 and I love tearing around the neighborhood on mine...beer in hand. Oh yeah!
Ok, you just flagged yourself as "King of the Ass-monkeys"

Turn off the rolling weed whacker and ride a bike, ok? Beer goes fine in a camelback.

:eviltongu :blah:

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
SkaredShtles said:
At least it's quiet! Around here all the pre-pubescent kids have those gas-powered ones. They make me want to pull out the chain saw and cut 'em into pieces.......

-S.S.-
AGREED!!
Kid in my neighborhood is always buzzing it past our house on quiet tuesday afternoons.