Quantcast

This hurts just to look at

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I hope this wasn't posted already in the DH forum. :)

jalopnik.com said:
Five Dallas teens were injured in an accident between (gulp) a Lamborghini Murcielago and a Ferrari Enzo, allegedly while street racing. According to the unconfirmed report, the Lamborghini was driven by the daughter of local man who owns an an exotic-car dealership. The Enzo was allegedly driven by the daughter of a local attorney. Three male passengers were reportedly also injured, one possibly critically.
Enzo:

Lambo:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i bet they were the newests stars of mtv's sweet 16 show...

Yeah i would bet it is a hoax, i doubt there are even many attourneys that can afford an enzo. What are the chances that kids are driving both those cars?:confused:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Hmm......Each of those are 2 seaters, and they said 5 were injured. Does that mean they shoved the fifth dude in the trunk.

I say hoax

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
chicodude said:
Hmm......Each of those are 2 seaters, and they said 5 were injured. Does that mean they shoved the fifth dude in the trunk.

I say hoax
beat me to it.
BS, and heres why
even though both are 2 seaters, theres NO WAY two mid to late teenage boys would sit together in teh same seat. even in one of these car. thats too ghey
and neither of tehse has a cargo area with more than 10cu ft for a body

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Not that it's not entirely possible it's just a hoax, but did it not occur to either of you that the 5th party injured might not have been riding in the car? :p

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
manhattanprjkt83 said:
They should get s4's.
The S4 tossed its timing chain, starved the turbos of oil and bottomed out from being lowered too much while racing these two, forcing a DNF for what is certainly a 'clean design' nonetheless.
If not for these problems, it too would have been reduced to a Nogaro blue lump and some blood-stained Metero glasses on the pavement.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Andy_B said:
They are both Mid/Rear engine, so no trunk.

They have a trunk, and it's just big enough to keep a few briefcases full of 100 dollar bills just in case you see a state you wanna buy.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
lovebunny said:
this site really makes me want to strangle people
www.wreckedexotics.com
Westy said:
Actually it makes me laugh to see rich dumbasses separated from their fancy toys.
Ah...class envy is always good for a chuckle.

Accidents happen to the "rich, " the not so "rich" and the poor and to dumbasses and not so dumbasses...

Dumbass or not a dumbass? How can you tell by just looking at a picture? I would bet that the owner of this wrecked car could out drive 99% of the people posting on this site.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I think I saw that pic of the Enzo on ebay like a year ago. Some guy was selling it for a very low price because the front end was thrashed.