Quantcast

This hurts my brain on so many levels.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Which is it, more hatred for the Fox News version of Obama, or their "faithiness" that Romney will be the president they want him to be, (despite having little to go on) that motivates these "good Americans" ?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I loved the questions from the interviewer.

- "His father was a muslim, his father was an athiest, and his father was a communist."
"You said he was an athiest, and then you said he was a muslim, which was it?"
- "He's all three!"

edit: wow... buddhists are taking over the country now?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Wow...just wow. I dont know what to say. Wow...just wow.

There is a sick, twisted part of me that almost hopes R-Money wins. Then all these idiots can get what they want and deserve.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

There is a sick, twisted part of me that almost hopes R-Money wins. Then all these idiots can get what they want and deserve.

The old saying goes, you get the government you deserve.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.

Like you a part of me thinks the same thing, part of me is sooo ****ing tired of some of my idiot friends bitching about how worse their lives are under Obama, even though they've bought new houses (with ridiculously low interest rates), bought new cars with low rates, have stockpiles of semi auto assault rifles, and are working full time.

So theres that tiny part of me that wants to see us utterly fail, so I can say see, you ****ing morons.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Like you a part of me thinks the same thing, part of me is sooo ****ing tired of some of my idiot friends bitching about how worse their lives are under Obama, even though they've bought new houses (with ridiculously low interest rates), bought new cars with low rates, have stockpiles of semi auto assault rifles, and are working full time.

So theres that tiny part of me that wants to see us utterly fail, so I can say see, you ****ing morons.
Yeah except for one small detail, they will blame Obama for the Romneytard mess.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
This at least puts the questions I had to rest. I mean, all of these polls saying it's been a neck and neck race before the election. I've been just saying to myself, "who the FVCK is voting for this douche?"

"Ohhhhhhhh....dummies."

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What's funny is how much $tinkle is starting to sound like those tards lately.
Starting to?

:rofl:

<edit> It's posts like this that make me want to play "find n8 in the youtube vid". You know he's in there somewhere.

Last edited: