Quantcast

This is a who can give me a ride to big Bear thread!

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
Ok, the ABS light AND the red brake light came on yesterday on my truck. Yes I did drive it to work today but there is something wrong. (Also shows 25 MPH when stopped and my foot's on the brake) Soooooooo I don't want to drive it up (well more like down) the hill unitl it's fixed.
I'll glady pitch in my share of gas and what ever else is needed.

Located in North OC. Who can help another monkey out??

Let's get muddy.

ZJChaser

Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Orange County, CA
not sure if I'm going yet. but if I am it'll probably be on sunday and I'll need a riding buddy for the day anyway, so you can ride up with me. only problem is that its about $50 worth of gas total round trip

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
Well that would be 25 each. No worries I guess. My only other option would be to take the wife's Suburban. It's got the 8.1L and 4.10 gears. That would be at least 50 bucks. And she get's grumpy when she's stuck with no wheels. That would cost me too.

Sat. would be best but sunday will work too. Let me know.

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
Super Dave,

Where exactly is The North OC? I drive 91E to 215E but I plan on staying to Sunday though. Wifey may not like that.

PM me ... I'll check it before I head out.

BB,

According to Snow Summit they'll be open this weekend.

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
I live in anaheim. By the harbor exit off the 5. Pertty freeway friendly. BB called and it sounds like he's going too. He said he could take a few so maybe we could all go in one truck and save some gas cash.