Quantcast

This is Arizona video

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
anyone in this video an illegal immigrant?
No they arent related to you Jose!!!! :D
Fearno made a SICK gap jump you guys are FREAKING nuts.
Ill be back down there this summer I want to hook up with you and dennis drew and bob and sack up to some of the stuff....

Cowman:
Yeah you guys did a greeat job at Elden Ill pick Austen up for the summer with me in June and if its clear see about bringing the bike....

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Come on guys thats sweet action.
Its seasonal but if anybody wants to travel there after the 12 hour at Angelfire holla:homer:
He says the truth Flagstaff is seasonal and has HUGE potential with the right kind of terrain. Its like Eastern washington as far as the trees and dirt as well as theres got to be some good drops and rides in Moab for freeride.... Make a trail down the winding road from flag to sedona...

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
Most all of our stuff is in the woods, lots o rock and really steep. Video doesn't show how steep it really is

crunat

Chimp
Nov 9, 2008
Hey guys

My name is Erik Nelson. I was the driving force behind making this video. I just want to say thanks for all your generous comments. I'm glad you like it! Stay tuned for more from Flagstaff and the rest of my travels around the world racing!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
damn you guys build all that at elden???
I might have to pick my kid up, he lives in Flagstaff.

Nice video, great trails looks sick....
Yep, there's also more where that came from in Arizona in the White Mountains, around Sunrise and just north of it. Flagstaff is definitely where it's at for the most part. Some of the trails are straight up downhill trails that can be shuttled, but there are also quite a few fun freeride type trails that you have to pedal to. There's stuff on the East and West side of the San Fran peaks now, and it's simply a blast to ride in the Summer. Just watch out for monsoon season, as it can start raining around 10-12am on some days.